Senior Treasury Analyst
Business Services – Finance
Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
How you’ll make an impact
We are seeking an experienced Senior Treasury Analyst to join our growing Treasury function.
This role is part of the Treasury team, responsible for connecting the business to it’s financial partners & managing the Groups financial resources to assist with the delivery of Xero’s strategy.
You’ll play a key part in the continued development of the Treasury function; taking a lead role providing Treasury input on projects supporting Xero’s acquisition strategy, including the integration of successful acquisition targets.
We need someone who is a great team player, flexible and detail oriented. You’ll be proactive, able to get things done, comfortable in a fast moving environment and have the ability to understand the bigger picture.
What you’ll do
- Supporting the Treasury Manager with:
- Providing robust & timely Treasury expertise supporting M&A transactions
- Leading the integration of acquisition targets into Treasury activities, including group funding, cash & risk management processes
- Delivery of a Treasury roadmap and vision for the function
- Management of bank relationships, associated debt facilities & instruments
- Proactive management of risk responses across a range of Treasury activities
- Identifying, driving & supporting projects within the function to continually improve operational excellence & financial risk management at Xero
What you’ll bring with you
- A deep understanding of corporate treasury function gained through at least 5 years relevant treasury or banking experience
- A successful track record in project delivery & driving change
- Strong data and modelling skills are desirable
Why you want to join Xero
At Xero you’ll find a bunch of awesome, diverse humans who love coming into work. Everyone loves it for different reasons. We're a big big part of the small business community and you'll find Xeros attending and speaking at conferences, hosting meetups and generally being evangelical about small business and its value to the global economy.
We truly value our people and there’s an awesome package on offer that includes competitive base salary, Xero shares, Life Insurance and other benefits too.
We champion innovation, foster inclusion and celebrate success. We also live and breathe our values everyday. #Human is one of Xero's values, please outline in your application what makes you #human at work.
Xero is an NZ Immigration Accredited Employer and Rainbow Tick certified too.
Please include a cover letter in your application, telling us why you’re a great fit for this position.