Head of Digital Marketing - AU
Melbourne, AU /
Brand, Marketing & Communications – Marketing - Regional /
Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
About the Team;
Australia’s Digital team are passionate, modern marketers who support all aspects of Go to Market and brand across all our customer sets which include; Small Business, Accounting and Bookkeeping Partners.
About the Role;
As the Head of Digital Marketing for Australia, you’ll be playing a crucial role in accelerating Xero’s growth through excellence in leadership, innovation and strategy. This role will balance both strategic focus with tactical activation. As such, you’ll be martech and analytics savvy, commercially astute and apt at working with both business and technical stakeholders to deliver #beautiful digital customer experiences.
You will be a modern, highly competent and creative data driven marketer. Who is highly analytical, solution orientated with a curious mind. You must have a broad digital knowledge base and a great ability to build rapport with cross-functional teams; establish trust, and possess great communication skills. You are a change agent who has proven experience working with data and marketing teams to drive transformational change.
What You'll Do;
- Lead and integrate the digital marketing strategy for Australia
- Own the digital funnel, continually optimising for incremental uplift in engagement and revenue
- Manage Australia’s digital roadmap from concept to execution, through to analysis and reporting
- Drive innovation across the holistic customer journey and deliver magic at every touchpoint & interaction
- Lead digital disciplines across: audience planning, SEO, SEM, programmatic, paid social, personalisation and experience (CRO), automation & email marketing, content and innovative creative production
- Build culture and processes that enable a customer first mindset and data led decisioning throughout
- Effectively lead a team of digital and analytics professionals to achieve marketing objectives
- Build strong, trusting and productive relationships that foster cross-team collaboration locally and globally
What You'll Bring With You;
- Seasoned digital marketing expert
- Hands-on experience leading CRM, automation & digital teams to deliver on business objectives.
- In depth knowledge of analytics and Martech platforms a must.
- B2B (SMB) experience is beneficial.
At Xero we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package including shares plus a range of leave options to suit your well-being. Our work environment encourages continuous improvement and career development and you’ll get to work with the latest technology.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. We are a member of Pride in Diversity, in recognition of our inclusive workplace. So, from the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.