Human Resource Business Partner - Singapore
Operations / Human Resource
In Xfers, you'll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. You will be exposed to the latest developments in the payments industry and have the chance to learn about new and emerging trends in financial technology.
As our human resource people operations specialist, you'll play a pivotal role in a fast-paced environment cultivating our most valuable asset, our employees. You'll have a major impact on our organization, from recruiting and onboarding to culture-building and engagement initiatives. You'll be empowered to be a key player in building and developing the foundations of our People Operations and Talent team.
- Understands what it takes to run HR effectively in a company, execute on hiring strategies, establish and drive key HR metrics that the company should adhere to.
- Responsible for organizing company events that support positive team spirit and alignment
- Actively engages in recruiting, employee engagement, and team building. This includes onboarding of new hires, coordinating and maintaining our applicant tracking system
- Manage appropriate pieces of the Employee Performance Review cycle
- Create, build, and maintain networks of potential passive candidates to fill future anticipated and planned roles
- Oversee all HR process delivery impacting the employee life cycle such as onboarding and integration, discipline and grievance, leave management, exit management, policies, career transitions and management, performance management, legal issue, etc
- At least 2 years of HR business partner experience
- Passionate and a people person
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, create and enforce process and drive HR metrics
- Be able to adjust to situations and be willing to work in an environment that is always changing.
Nice to have
- Prior work experience in a fast growing organization
- Experience working with Millennials and Gen X employees
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Demonstrated project management abilities
- Familiar with rapid on-boarding