As Marketing Lead for Xfers:
You will be responsible for strategizing and execution of marketing plans across Xfers' Products and Business. Successful applicant will be managing our PR, digital marketing, social media, partnerships and market research.
- Provide innovative marketing strategy and direction to sustainably grow business and market share: Responsible in leading rapid growth in merchant base and transaction numbers for Xfers' payments business, as well as brand building.
- Shape customer perception towards Xfers and its services: Develop strong key value propositions and positioning strategies with market and consumer insights, while driving product features and functionalities from a merchants-need perspective.
- Operationalize large-scale marketing ideas and plans with customer-first approach: Lead and guide development of Go-To-Market plan and channel strategy for all marketing campaigns, promotions and strategic initiatives.
- Drive online and offline media strategy: Manage budgets, content strategy and relationships with key agencies (social, creative, PR) to develop inspiring output.
- Budget and P&L management: Develop short-term and long-term budgets for marketing activities to achieve key business metrics and monitor progress and evaluate performance.
- Media and public relations management: Handle media requests, manage crisis and develop relationship with media.
- People development: Inspire, guide and develop a cohesive customer-first marketing team. Inculcate data-driven and positive work culture, and guide team members in personal growth and career development.
- Stakeholder management: Manage and prioritize marketing activities with close collaboration across multi-business vertical teams both locally and regionally.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with a focus on Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations and/or Business Administration
- At least 4-6 years of relevant marketing experience, both on strategic planning and execution, as well as proven business decision-making and impact.
- Experience managing multiple brands or products simultaneously would be a strong added advantage.
- Familiar with the entire marketing mix – you have a good knowledge of how and when to leverage different marketing channels from above-the-line and below-the-line communications for brand activation
- Excellent knowledge of the Fin-Tech market, deep understanding of consumer insights and media landscape
- Results-oriented and data-driven: Ability to make data-informed decisions for marketing plan. Proven track record of success in utilizing data to create impactful marketing campaigns and meeting business objectives.
- Relentlessly driven and a creative problem-solver: Even in seemingly impossible situations, you’re not one to give up and are always looking forward to solving bigger problems even if the solution is not forthright.
- Highly detail-oriented: Ensure high standards of quality of all marketing and communication materials.