Junior Software Engineer - Front-End
Xfers believes in financial inclusion. We abstract away regulatory and compliance responsibilities, making it easy for Fintech and digital businesses to accept payments, store and disburse funds.
In Singapore, we are a Widely Accepted Stored Value Facility alongside only 4 other companies, namely Capitaland, Ezlink, Cashcard, and NETS.
In Indonesia, we are a registered payments gateway licensee. We work closely with regulators to ensure that our services are compliant.
What we are looking out for
- You are self-driven to learn and grow as an individual and engineer
- You always take full ownerships of the things you undertake, including your own development
- You are an independent individual contributor and you work well in a team too
- You understand the importance of communication, and you always seeks to establish understanding among the team members
- You are open and question status quo in a constructive manner, so that things can improve
- You are responsible. Other team members can fully trust that you can execute on your tasks
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience (preferred)
- Prior working experience is not required, but you have displayed ownership in your own learnings in other aspects of your life