Enabling Financial Access within Indonesia and Singapore - this is what our team at Xfers is obsessed to solve. It boasts a range of last-mile financial rails including the Xfers Wallet Kit, Fiat-to-Crypto ramps and Virtual accounts. Today, Xfers and its merchants process over US$150 million for over 10 million unique active users every month across Singapore and Indonesia. In Singapore, Xfers is deemed to be the holder of a Major Payment Institution license for e-money issuance under the new Payment Services Act. In Indonesia, Xfers offers a range of API-driven financial solutions that include Channeling of loans, Disbursements and Virtual Accounts. Xfers works closely with regulators to ensure that all its products and services are fully compliant with the highest regulatory standards. For more information, visit: https://www.xfers.com/.
What You’ll Be Doing and Your Team
We're looking for a Marketing Executive for the Payments and Digital Assets team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Head of Transactions, you will be the lead executor of all things content-related for the Payments and StraitsX (Stablecoin) product lines within Xfers.
- Creation of compelling content for the company's website, case studies, blog and social media channels
- Creation of the weekly and monthly content calendar, taking into account that the content is consistent in terms of style, carries the voice of the brand and is optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, mobile and video.
- Identification of guest writing opportunities and execution of the articles
- Collaboration with external agencies to ensure brand consistency and the measurement of the performance of the content
- To be kept up to date with Payments and Digital Assets in ASEAN to understand what the audience wants to know and how they want to consume and reach out to the audience through various old and new mediums,
What we look for in you
- Experience in content marketing and/or field marketing with at least 2 years of industry-relevant experience
- Demonstrate strong collaboration and communication skills to lead the multi-function project team;
- You have the ability to communicate/escalate concerns and facilitate the right stakeholders in a discussion before they become issues.
- You are comfortable working in a tech environment with the ability to coordinate across several functions (Product, Engineering, Business Operations, Compliance, Marketing, Design, Business Development).
Nice to haves
- Crypto exposure and broad understanding of the Digital Assets and FinTech industries
- Experience in Public Relations in a regulated environment.