Head of Marketing
Enabling Financial Access within Indonesia and Singapore - this is what our team at Xfers is obsessed to solve. It boasts a range of last-mile financial rails including the Xfers Wallet Kit, Fiat-to-Crypto ramps and Virtual accounts. Today, Xfers and its merchants process over US$150 million for over 10 million unique active users every month across Singapore and Indonesia. In Singapore, Xfers is deemed to be the holder of a Major Payment Institution license for e-money issuance under the new Payment Services Act. In Indonesia, Xfers offers a range of API-driven financial solutions that include Channeling of loans, Disbursements and Virtual Accounts. Xfers works closely with regulators to ensure that all its products and services are fully compliant with the highest regulatory standards. For more information, visit: https://www.xfers.com/.
What You’ll Be Doing
We're looking for Head of Marketing to make Xfers a thought-leader in the role of enabling Financial Access in underbanked sectors, as well as to efficiently manage both inbound and outbound marketing efforts. With input from other departments (Management, Business Development, Product, Marketing), you will be responsible for the ownership and effectiveness of marketing projects for our Clients, Internal branding & New initiatives.
You will report to Management and have frequent collaboration with the following departments: Business Development, Compliance/Legal and Product.
What success looks like
- As Head of Marketing, you are responsible for nurturing Xfers’ position as a thought-leader in enabling Financial Access in underbanked sectors. This is achieved by developing, briefing, and managing all brand-oriented projects and for aligning brand-level messaging across all functions.
- You will work with teams from across the company and with our external agency partners to deliver frequent and effective marketing outreach of the Xfers brand.
- Co-create and refine designs to adapt to the nuances and challenges of local markets, driving winning brand propositions
- Lead work with speed & flexibility in uncertain circumstances.
- To have a high sense of ownership coupled with curiosity with the end-goal in mind.
- To efficiently coordinate with the Management, Business Development, Product and Legal/Compliance team to lead various strategic marketing initiatives across both online and offline channels: branding, demand generation, website, social media, content marketing, email marketing, field marketing and public relations.
- Design and implement the Marketing plan, which should be aligned with the overall business objectives, while ensuring (1) consistent messaging, (2) timely and cost-efficient execution, and (3) with measurable outcomes
- Ensure a balance between longer-term strategic activities, such as brand positioning and market development, mid-term activities such as lead generation, and near-term tactical campaigns to increase segment revenues
- Commission market research, identify trends and opportunities, define market needs and challenge and support new product launch strategies
- Manage regional and local marketing budgets, analyse reports and forecast trends for future planning
- Develop strong relationships with key partners, stakeholders and opinion leaders in the region
- Develop, lead and coach a strong talent pool of marketing and digital marketing experts with a passion for developing creative campaigns to attract customers and partners alike.
What we look for in you
- Significant, recent and relevant marketing experience within a Financial Technology (Fintech) firm.
- Experienced focused on B2B marketing aimed at Banks, Financial Services and Digital Assets service providers.
- Superior project and budget management skills; Manage resources and report on project progress proactively
- Demonstrate strong collaboration and communication skills to lead the multi-function project team;
- Great sense of creativity and passion for design
- You are outspoken and have the ability to communicate/escalate concerns and facilitate the right stakeholders in a discussion before they become issues.
- You are comfortable working in a tech environment with the ability to coordinate across several functions (Product, Engineering, Business Operations, Compliance, Marketing, Design, Business Development).
Nice to haves
- Crypto exposure and broad understanding of the Digital Assets and FinTech industries
- Experience in Public Relations in a regulated environment.