Xfers is looking for a product manager with a bent for solving technical problems and an equally strong ability to drive business strategy and communicate to any audience.
You will lead core parts of our fintech platform that will help to accelerate digital businesses. You will be responsible for the vision, strategy and execution of all initiatives that will ensure our customers get the most value out of our fintech products.
You will be responsible for understanding the motivations and business requirements of our customers and their end-users, and to ensure that our product offering exceeds their expectations, driving towards our company mission of providing equal financial opportunities to everyone.
- Lead the ideation, research, design, development and launch of customer-centric products
- Understand user needs and gather product requirements
- Identify market opportunities and establish a shared product vision and strategy for your product area
- Build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners (Marketing, Operations, Business Development, Compliance, etc.) and Leadership/Executive team
- Develop the product roadmap and build consensus on prioritization which drives product execution
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product success & health
- Drive product development with a world-class team of Engineers and Designers
- Experience - 3 years or more relevant experience in product management
- Detail Oriented - Strong attention to details
- Solid Technical Understanding - Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Impact Focus - Proven track record of delivering measurable results for both users and business.
- Data fluency - You deeply understand how your products work and how to measure long-term impact. You know every step of the funnel. You can design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests, and probably know a bit of SQL.
- Ability to think big and small - You are just as comfortable whiteboarding a completely new experience as you are optimizing an existing flow, and you know when to do which. Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
- Product intuition - You care deeply about getting the details right in order to ship a best-in-class product.
- Natural leadership - You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. People love working with you.
- Compelling written communication. Your writing is clear and effective.