Product Manager - Singapore
Xfers is looking for a product manager who will play a vital role in developing and transforming our online payment solutions to help our users pay and receive online payments easily and seamlessly.
Using our payment solutions infrastructure, you'll be building fintech products that our business customers will deploy for their end-user consumers. If the end-user loves it, our business customers will love it too, and we'll be well on our way to help grow their business with payment solutions designed for them.
- Planning & Prioritization - Develop the product strategy and roadmap, providing detailed requirements, product specs, project timelines, and budget estimates.
- Coordination & Execution - Coordinate and communicate to drive cross-functional execution between different teams and departments to ensure smooth execution and delivery, then sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- Data driven decision-making - Define, understand, and improve key funnels & metrics. Decide next course of action by monitoring and tracking key product metrics, budget, bugs, and deviations from estimates.
- Project Documentation & Training - ensure documentation is well prepared with appropriate level of detail, and to train other departments on the use and features of the project.
- Experience - 3 years or more relevant experience in product management
- Detail Oriented - Strong attention to details
- Solid Technical Understanding - You can contribute meaningfully to complex systems and features with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Impact Focus - Proven track record of delivering measurable results for both users and business.
- Data fluency - You deeply understand how your products work and how to measure long-term impact. You know every step of the funnel. You can design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests, and probably know a bit of SQL.
- Ability to think big and small - You are just as comfortable whiteboarding a completely new experience as you are optimizing an existing flow, and you know when to do which.Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Product intuition - You care deeply about getting the details right in order to ship a best-in-class product.
- Natural leadership - You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. People love working with you.
- Compelling written communication. Your writing is clear and effective.