UI/UX Lead - Singapore
We’re looking for a Lead Designer (UI/UX) to join us at Xfers! Working from our Singapore Office, you will play a key role in building and shaping the future of payments on digital platforms.
What You Will Do
• Evaluate existing products for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding.
• Develop style guides and later design system(s) grounded in principles of modularity, extensibility and reusability.
• Design and establish key aspects of proposed experience and articulate how it reconciles with both business and user needs.
• Lead user testing/research sessions to identify and document meaningful patterns.
• Combine the user research with stakeholder interviews, to understand key success factors for projects.
• Lead development and refinement of personas/segmentations based on research findings and integrating them within the UX strategy and design.
• Work with internal team based on research findings
• Be great at storyboarding and visualizing concepts
• Excellent communications and presentation skill
• Create prototypes using tools such as Sketch, Invision, Principle, and other prototyping tools.
• Excellent layout, graphic design, branding, and illustration skills
• Ability to offer and accept consistent critique of design work
• Be part of every product lifecycle.
What We Are Looking For
• 4+ years of experience in visual and user experience design in web and mobile application
• Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc
• Experience in designing for web and mobile applications
• Experience in creating high fidelity prototypes
• Familiar with Agile Methodology