Software Engineer - Cloud
San Francisco, CA /
Engineering – Backend /
We’re a team of engineers, technologist and machine learning experts, working together to build products people love using the latest advancements in computer vision. We invent, design and productize new technology, in order to accelerate the adoption of the latest research. We love building stuff while avoiding the trap of being a research lab.
We build Entry - a biometric identity and access management platform that enables users to seamlessly and securely authenticate in their favorite web apps by face, without compromising privacy, security and user experience.
Users can sign in to their favorite web apps by face using a browser and a web camera on laptops and desktop devices. Entry helps teams to share access to the corporate accounts, prevent data breaches, stolen credentials and phishing attacks by using biometric authentication and role-based authorization.
Proudly backed by Y Combinator, Cabra.vc and Two Bear Capital and other exceptional angel investors.
The Goal for the Role
Build reliable, scalable and fast services that will support a global user base of Entry.
What you will be working on?
Designing, developing, and maintaining core services for secure storage and processing of biometric data, working with ML team on automating computer vision workflows.
- 4+ years of experience building and maintaining highly available cloud applications on AWS
- Proficiency in Python, experience in using Docker both for local environment and deployment
- Experience in building/integrating HTTP or real-time streaming APIs, such as WebRTC or Websockets.
- Feeling at home with Git, CI/CD pipelines, unit testing
- Designing, developing, and maintaining core services for secure storage and processing of biometric data
- Working with ML team on automating computer vision workflows.
XIX.ai, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.