Software Engineer - Infrastructure
Engineering – Backend /
At XIX.ai, Inc., we believe that Identity is one of the foundational pieces of web infrastructure. Identity today is broken: credential-based authentication is easily compromisable, enables fraud, data breaches, account takeovers, and allows bad actors to compromise trust and safety of online platforms and marketplaces. Our mission is to make any interaction between people and systems on the internet safe and secure.
To accomplish our mission, we build Entry- biometric identity provider that enables anyone to use their real identities online. Entry lets users securely authenticate by face on any device with a webcam and internet connection, confirm and verify their identities while being in full control of their data, privacy, and access control.
Entry helps businesses, marketplaces, and platforms to verify the identities of their users with confidence, establish trust, reduce losses from fraud, and prevent account takeovers.
We have a unique opportunity to build and shape this foundational piece of the internet infrastructure, make any interaction safe and secure for end-users and organizations and enable the next generation of online businesses to build products using the first of its kind system of record of verifiable identities.
Proudly backed by Y Combinator, Cabra.vc, Base.Ventures, Two Bear Capital, and other exceptional angel investors.
The Goal for the Role
Build reliable, scalable, and fast services that will support the global user base of Entry.
What you will be working on?
Designing, developing, and maintaining the infrastructure of core services for secure storage and processing of biometrics and other sensitive user data.
- At least 5 years of experience in roles involving designing applications on AWS platform
- Strong experience in logs/metrics processing, monitoring tools, building dashboards and incident reporting for microservice architectures
- Strong experience with at least one of: AWS CDK, AWS CloudFormation, Terraform
- Experience with Blue/Green deployment pipelines
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining cloud infrastructure templates for multiple interconnected services
- Building monitoring and analytical tools for user behavior, key business metrics, security incidents
- Advising the engineering team on improving services reliability
XIX.ai, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.