Software Engineer - Identity Management
San Francisco, CA /
Engineering – Backend /
We’re a team of engineers, technologist and machine learning experts, working together to build products people love using the latest advancements in computer vision. We invent, design and productize new technology, in order to accelerate the adoption of the latest research. We love building stuff while avoiding the trap of being a research lab.
We build Entry - a biometric identity and access management platform that enables users to seamlessly and securely authenticate in their favorite web apps by face, without compromising privacy, security and user experience.
Users can sign in to their favorite web apps by face using a browser and a web camera on laptops and desktop devices. Entry helps teams to share access to the corporate accounts, prevent data breaches, stolen credentials and phishing attacks by using biometric authentication and role-based authorization.
Proudly backed by Y Combinator, Cabra.vc and Two Bear Capital and other exceptional angel investors.
- 4+ years of experience building and maintaining User Identity and Access Management systems, custom identity providers, or SSOs services
- Proficiency in at least one of: Python (preferred), Java, Go, C++
- Solid understanding of authentication and authorization protocols: WebAuthn, OIDC, SAML, OAuth 2.0
- Experience with MFA (building and integration), biometric authentication is preferred
- Feeling at home with Git, CI/CD pipelines, unit testing
- Designing, developing, and maintaining software for managing biometric user identities and external app integrations.
- Providing technical guidance on identity management topics
XIX.ai, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.