Head of Demand Generation
Sales and Marketing /
At XIX.ai, Inc., we believe that Identity is one of the foundational pieces of web infrastructure. Identity today is broken: credential-based authentication is easily compromisable, enables fraud, data breaches, account takeovers, and allows bad actors to compromise trust and safety of online platforms and marketplaces. Our mission is to make any interaction between people and systems on the internet safe and secure.
To accomplish our mission, we build Entry- biometric identity provider that enables anyone to use their real identities online. Entry lets users securely authenticate by face on any device with a webcam and internet connection, confirm and verify their identities while being in full control of their data, privacy, and access control.
Entry helps businesses, marketplaces, and platforms to verify the identities of their users with confidence, establish trust, reduce losses from fraud, and prevent account takeovers.
We have a unique opportunity to build and shape this foundational piece of the internet infrastructure, make any interaction safe and secure for end-users and organizations and enable the next generation of online businesses to build products using the first of its kind system of record of verifiable identities.
Proudly backed by Y Combinator, Cabra.vc, Base.Ventures, Two Bear Capital, and other exceptional angel investors.
We’re looking for an analytical, data-driven, and ambitious Demand Generation Leader who will own inbound sales pipeline generation and revenue growth. As the first marketing hire in our go-to-market organization, you will be responsible for the scalable, predictable, and repeatable process of generating demand across our self-serve and sales-led channels. If you are a revenue-centric marketing leader that thrives on growth and scaling a modern B2B demand engine, this is the role for you.
What will you be doing?
- Execute a multi-channel demand generation strategy and drive key business metrics (MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities)
- Manage the development and execution of all lead generation programs (including but not limited to search, display, email, paid social, ABM and content syndication) to drive free trials, demo requests, and optimize funnel conversion rates
- Drive the strategy and execution of lead nurturing programs to engage prospects higher in the funnel
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline and revenue
- Collaborate with the CEO to develop processes for pipeline strategy
- Define go-to-market strategies and campaigns across key buyer personas
- Implement new processes and technology to continuously improve our demand generation operations
What skills and experience do you need?
- 4+ years of B2B marketing experience in fast-paced technology companies
- 4+ years of leadership experience across demand generation, growth, and marketing operations groups
- Proven track record of successfully launching and managing cost-effective marketing campaigns with clear ROI focused metrics
- Growth mindset with a results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
- Experience in a predominantly sales-led go-to-market environment is a plus, given the majority of our growth will be through sales revenue, not self serve in the future
XIX.ai, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.