San Francisco, CA /
Engineering – Backend /
We’re a team of engineers, technologist and machine learning experts, working together to build products people love using the latest advancements in computer vision. We invent, design and productize new technology, in order to accelerate the adoption of the latest research. We love building stuff while avoiding the trap of being a research lab.
We build Entry - a biometric identity and access management platform that enables users to seamlessly and securely authenticate in their favorite web apps by face, without compromising privacy, security and user experience.
Users can sign in to their favorite web apps by face using a browser and a web camera on laptops and desktop devices. Entry helps teams to share access to the corporate accounts, prevent data breaches, stolen credentials and phishing attacks by using biometric authentication and role-based authorization.
Proudly backed by Y Combinator, Cabra.vc and Two Bear Capital and other exceptional angel investors.
The Goal for the Role
Design, build and implement solutions and best practices to make sure Entry is secure, while not compromising user flow.
Security and privacy at XIX are at the very core of what we do. Protecting user identity and data is of utmost importance. This role is ideal for someone who really cares about privacy and security.
What you will be working on?
Lead security practices, participate in designing our public APIs by communicating security issues and their implications on the design, implement secure development practices, audit deployed services and integrations.
- 5+ years of experience in cybersecurity space with excellent domain knowledge in security architecture, asset security, IAM security, vulnerabilities scanning, audit logging, network and communications security
- Experience in Cloud Security (AWS is preferred), vulnerability scans, auditing production services for meeting compliance requirements
- Experience with IAM systems and identity providers; knowledge of auth protocols
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to devote part of work time to educating the team and improving operations security
- Relevant certifications are desirable, but not required
- Participate in designing our public APIs by communicating security issues and their implications on the design
- Implement secure development practices
- Audit deployed services and integrations
XIX.ai, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.