Marketing Automation Specialist
X-Mode provides real-time location data and technologies that power location intelligence for advertising and business decisions in financial services, healthcare, high-tech, real-estate, retail, and the public sector. X-Mode's flagship product is a fast-growing big data location platform, which maps daily the precise routes of 10% of the U.S. Population and maps monthly 1 in 3 adult U.S. smartphone users. X-Mode strives to produce and monetize the world’s largest location platform and ultimately create a global “living map” of 1 billion people with the highest quality location data in order to fuel the best location intelligence business solutions.
X-Mode is looking for a full-time Marketing Automation Specialist to acquire, nurture, and grow leads by implementing scaling best-practice campaigns/ journeys on our marketing automation platform. The Marketing Automation Specialist will drive tangible results to the pipeline and a positive ROI on marketing automation for both the supply and demand side of our business.
- Create and implement highly-effective lead generation, lead qualifying, lead nurturing, and upsell/cross-selling campaigns that drive the pipeline for both our app publishers and 3rd parties interested in leveraging our data.
- Define an end-to-end lead management process/journeys to engage leads from the initial prospect capture through to nurturing and hand-off to sales
- Lead the implementation, customization, and configuration of marketing automation platform and integration with our current CRM
- Evaluate third-party marketing stack technologies and tools and implement as needed to meet objectives
- Produce reports for executives on lead/opportunities, key marketing KPIs, and campaign effectiveness
- Use data to implement testing methods to optimize campaigns and messages
- Collaborate with our content team to develop and execute campaign elements aligned to all levels of the funnel (top, middle, and bottom).
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required (Marketing or Business preferred) 2+ years of relevant experience in high-tech, B2B campaign design, integrated marketing, and marketing automation
- Expert analytical skills and experience with reporting and analysis
- Excellent cross-collaboration skills, ability to work with multiple teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter who is hardworking and works well in a startup environment
- Experience in managing marketing journeys/ campaigns across the Lifecycle
- Experience using a marketing automation platform
- Bonus: Previous experience with SEO and Demand generation at a tech startup
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 15 Days of PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Lunch provided 2x a week
- Snacks, snacks, snacks!
- Casual dress code
- Free Parking on-site