Paid Social Account Manager
X-Mode provides real-time location data and technologies that power location intelligence for advertising and business decisions in financial services, healthcare, high-tech, real-estate, retail, and the public sector. X-Mode's flagship product is a fast-growing big data location platform, which maps daily the precise routes of 3% of the U.S. Population and maps monthly 1 in 7 adult U.S. smartphone users (representing 25 million people). X-Mode strives to produce and monetize the world’s largest location platform and ultimately create a global “living map” of 1 billion people with the highest quality location data in order to fuel the best location intelligence business solutions. X-Mode is now seeking an exceptional paid social expert to help our team fulfill this mission by creating and optimizing digital advertising campaigns for X-Mode and our clients.
The Paid Social Account Manager's responsibilities include leveraging X-Mode’s data to create effective marketing campaigns, working closely with data analysts/scientists to build creative ad audiences, and managing client success on various advertising platforms. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital advertising along with a customer care mindset.
- Serve as a marketing consultant and create campaign strategy, media plans, and QBRs to help clients execute, optimize, and understand their ad campaigns
- Perform daily management of paid social media campaigns which include: campaign launches, budget/bid management, analytic tracking and reporting and optimizations
- Provide recommendations on paid creative formats and dimensions depending on campaign strategy and objectives
- Collaborate with Marketing to create customer case studies by identifying and driving opportunities with clients
- Develop processes and best practices for scaling advertising management to a large portfolio of businesses across different verticals/ ad objectives
- 2+ years of experience w/ proven track record of meeting/exceeding goals in paid social marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Facebook PowerEditor. Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, Google Adwords are a plus!
- Superior Excel skills (Pivot Tables and VLookups)
- Excellent follow-through skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with clients
- Agency experience is a plus
This is a full-time and paid position that will be located at our Headquarters in Sterling, Virginia (outside of DC).