Senior Business Systems Engineer
Remote, US /
Technology – Information Technology /
Xometry is the source for on-demand manufacturing, offering massive capacity, instant online quotes, fast lead times, and affordable pricing. Our global network of over 5,000 manufacturing facilities enables us to maintain consistently fast lead times while offering a broad array of capabilities includes CNC machining, injection molding, sheet metal fabrication, urethane casting, and a industry-leading 3D printing service. We have a diverse customer base, ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies and can make anything from a single prototype to millions of parts.
We are looking for a Senior Business Systems Engineer to join our growing business technology team. The right candidate will help get our business operations and systems running at a new level of scale and efficiency as we grow our platform.
In this role you will partner with the Data and Product teams, and work alongside System Administrators and other Business Technologists to build holistic business systems solutions to support complex business processes.
You will help define sound technology solutions and then work to implement those solutions through hands-on coding as well as guide the work of other contributors as needed.
You will bring insight and provide direction informed by your knowledge of business systems and concepts including MarTech, CRM, Sales Orders, Billing and Finance and related SaaS systems.
You will own data integrations connecting systems used by Sales, Marketing, and Operations teams.
● 6+ years of experience in software engineering or related information technology role
● Have at least 1 year experience leading a team of technology contributors
● Strong coding skills in at least one language
● Strong database and SQL skills and familiarity with data integration methods
● Solid understanding of the Salesforce.com object model and coding with Apex
● Scripting/automation skills, preferably using Python
● Demonstrated experience delivering and leading projects in a business technology environment
● Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with a team and direct other team members as needed
● Experience working in an Scrum team work environment
● Excellent oral and written English
Nice To Have
● Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure
● Experience with Salesforce CPQ
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.