Senior Account Executive- Enterprise Sales
Louisville, KY /
Sales – Sr. Account Executive /
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
In this role you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new business for customers primarily in the medical, consumer electronics, industrial and automotive industries. This will include developing an understanding of their need for prototype parts through to production needs. You will demonstrate the higher value of our offer and grow our share of business. This role is ideal for candidates who are achievement-oriented and will think outside-the-box to exceed annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, and works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment. Picture yourself, an integral part of the Xometry sales and marketing team, spending your days in constant communication with teammates, internal stakeholders, customers, all while developing or strengthening a deep understanding of the 50 billion dollar low-volume manufacturing industry in America.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sales of technical products and services to Fortune 500 customers
- Strategic revenue growth of enterprise level customers
- Initiating and building relationships with engineering staff, program management, procurement and executive management
- Setting up sales calls for company executives and engineers with prospective clients.
- Qualify potential leads
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light
- Ability to propose winning solutions and negotiate contract terms
- Participate in ongoing training and mentoring programs
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose to continually enhance the company’s performance
- Performs all work in compliance with Xometry's quality and safety systems, policies and procedures
Who you are:
- At least 7 years of sales experience in a closing role
- At least 2 years of experience selling technical products or services in the manufacturing space
- At least 3 year of experience selling into Fortune 500 companies
- A demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing or engineering is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- High proficiency with in-person and virtual presentations with customers
- Proficiency in programs such Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Zoom/WebEx/GoToMeeting
- CRM experience with Salesforce or similar systems
- Prospecting and sales planning skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; written and verbal
- Strong negotiation skills and results driven
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced high growth environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What do I Get ?
- Health, Dental & Vision coverage
- Commuter & Dependent Care benefit options
- Flexible time off
- Primary and Secondary Parental Leave
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.