Product Marketing Manager
Kuala Lumpur /
Marketing – Marketing /
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Xsolla is seeking a Junior Product Marketing Manager to join our Global Marketing Team and work on the monetization business unit. The Junior Product Marketing Manager (J PMM) will report to the Senior Product Marketing Manager and help execute on several marketing deliverables for the Company’s most successful business unit. To thrive in this position, you must be able to work across and with several different product teams, business leads, marketing leads and SMEs. As Xsolla’s team is global, effective and clear communication skills are paramount as is the ability to work autonomously and independently to meet deadlines.
- Deliver marketing campaigns across monetization business unit that includes solutions (Web Shop, Game Sales, In--game Store) and products (In-Game Store, Site Builder, Buy Button, Subscriptions, SDKs).
- Manage campaigns in Jira by creating tasks for relevant teams, establish due dates, communicate priorities, and initiate reviews with product and marketing teams.
- Lead, project manage, and execute across varying types of marketing content, including but not limited to:
- Work closely with cross-functional Subject Matter Experts in the Creative Team (producers, media team, copywriters, graphic designers, video editors, digital executors) to produce content to develop/deliver new marketing materials and advertising to market
- Monitor if marketing materials are constantly updated to include newly developed features and update regularly per product request
- Update solution descriptions in CRM to include the updated value proposition, customer problems, benefits, competitors, and marketing deliverables
- Perform marketing researches, monitor competitive products and identify market trends
-Emails (internally facing and externally facing)
-Social Media Digital Advertising
-Sales materials- 1-pagers, product booklets
-Video scripts (How to guides, advertising)
-Speaking engagement scripts
-Webpages, landing page, app and other digitally-related copy
-Presentation and Pitch decks
- Excellent written and strong presentation skills in English (upper-intermediate)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, communications, PR, or related fieldMinimum of 1.5 years marketing experience within an in-house marketing team or digital/creative agency
- Strong ability to execute from beginning to end across variety of creative deliverables
- Ability to self motivate and work individually while also working with a global team
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and priorities simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Able to learn complex ideas and concepts in video games industry, IT, product development
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge and/or comfortableness working in project management systems like, JIRA, Confluence, for tracking work
- Comfortable working Google docs, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Any video game related industry experience (B2B or B2C)
Convenient work tools
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free trainings and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Health insurance (Medical, dental and optical)- Employee and dependants
Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
Annual and performance bonus
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
**Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizen) or holding the PR status in Malaysia.