Associate Product Manager
Kuala Lumpur /
Product Management Office – Product Managers Team /
If you want to be closer to gamedev, working in a multilingual environment, like solving complex tasks – then the vacancy is right for you!
- Requirements elicitation (collecting):
- Gather feedback and needs from customers (quantity and quality researches like CustDev, A/B tests, etc.);
- Understand business problems and goals together with PO and other internal stakeholders. Aligning product plans with customer needs;
- Leverage market research, search for competitors, and competitor features research to continually understand customers and market needs.
- Requirements specification (definition and prioritization):
- Document requirements from the user perspective and detail functional requirements (accountability for a product knowledge base optimization, and keeping up to date);
- Build and update CJMs, user flows
- Requirements management: change control, version control, requirements status tracking, requirements tracking.
- Solution Evaluation
- Feature measurement after the launch:
- Create and test data-informed hypotheses about a product aimed at continually improving product outcomes;
- Analyze feature metrics and their impact on product metrics (responsible for the correct calculation of feature metrics and their connections with key product metrics).
- Measurement of value for customers:
- Gather feedback from customers (quantity and quality researches like different analytics, BD and support team feedback collection, etc.);
- Present the result and hypotheses to the product team, PO and other stakeholders.
- 1+ year work experience as a product manager
- Previous Web3 experience or experience with complex integration products (e-commerce, fintech)
- Understanding of how to elicit requirements (markets needs, customers needs, stakeholders goals and etc.);
- Understanding of different requirements types and how to describe each of them;
- Understanding of how web application works (backend, frontend, BD);
- English minimum at B2+ level."
NICE TO HAVE
- Degree in the job-related field (business analytics, system analyst, IT sphere);
- Understanding how to measure features perform (product metrics measurement);
- Understanding how to manage requirements (trace, update and etc.);
- Have experience working with BI platforms (building reports in Google Data Studio);
- Interest in the Web3 industry
Convenient work tools:
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free trainings and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Health insurance (Medical, dental and optical)- Employee and dependants
Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
Annual and performance bonus
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
**Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizen) or holding the PR status in Malaysia.