Customer Support Representative (Mandarin Speaker)
Support – Support /
Full time /
Be a part of the Xsolla team
Xsolla is a global distributor that provides game developers with an extensive set of tools for developing their products and mutually beneficial cooperation. Our solutions are available in 200 countries. We are focused on the video game industry and only sell game-related products. Xsolla helps bring the best ideas to games, and makes them recognizable and popular.
We are looking for a specialist in the team of international support of all products of the company. The tasks of the support team include handling multilingual calls coming through different channels and solving user problems. For this position, we are looking for an active, sociable, and empathic candidate with a great desire to help our users or partners at any time of the day or night.
- Help players with payment issues in English, Mandarin, Russian and other languages
- Carefully assist players with purchase issues
- Communicate and interact with game developers to resolve issues in different communication channels (email, live chat, slack, basecamp)
- Monitor various system performance metrics and escalate issues to other teams
- Process registrations from the Xsolla site and identify potential partners
- Love communicating with people, be ready to answer questions of any complexity, be able to convey your position to colleagues, partners and win the heart of the user
- Be able to quickly find and assimilate huge amounts of information
- Fluent in spoken and written English & Mandarin (at least upper-intermediate level)
- Be prepared for 3 shifts (day, evening, and night)
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Have experience in customer support
- Are able to find an approach to any user and can explain complex things in simple language
- Can speak several foreign languages
RM3,700 - RM3,800 a month
Convenient working tools:
New Mac laptop + any add. equipment for your efficient workGoogle Workspace, Atlantis, Jira, Slack
Paid professional training and attendance at specialized conferences
Exchange of experience between employees within the company
Opportunity for professional growth within the company and department
Obtaining expertise in various areas and products of the company
Possibility of flexibility working
Subscribing to Meditopia Meditation Service
Access to the corporate library
Health & dental insurance
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sitting, standing, bending, lifting, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
**Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizen) or holding the PR status in Malaysia.