Product Management Office – Product Managers Team /
We are looking for an experienced Product owner for a new product in Xsolla. This individual will be part of a tightly-knit global product development team and will play an important role in our cross-group communications. The product is a digital B2C platform and marketplace for selling thousands of video game digital assets and it is heavily geared towards the creator and influencer economy.
- Works on products and features of a diverse scope; can deliver small features and new products with the same consistent bar of quality
- Able to tie delivered work directly to company and department goals; includes business case or opportunity assessment
- Independently identifies what needs to be done, in alignment with goals, and does it well and with urgency
- Anticipates risks and potential obstacles before they occur, and always comes prepared with a recommended solution
- Maintains consistent and high level of productivity, seeks out opportunities to contribute even when blocked on core projects
- Drives decisive and timely action to address important issues
- Builds systems to turn customer insights into actionable strategies and priorities
- Applies an experimentation mindset by driving hypothesis driven thinking and rapid experimentation
- Leverages external and internal learnings when building solutions
- Plans for the future and addresses core customer problems proactively based on customer empathy and technical depth
- Understand how to segment customers, use cohort analysis, statistical significance, correlation vs causation
- Evangelizes the product vision to stakeholders
- Communicates product roadmap compellingly and effectively to internal and external audiences
- Comfortable leading internal and external meetings, regularly presents in squad reviews, and is sought out by GTM as product representative in customer-facing meetings
- Develops effective agendas and is consistently prepared for internal meetings
- Appropriately involves people & teams indecisions and plans that involve them
- Leads PMs in driving customer empathetic thinking
- Regularly mentors and provides coaching to team members on skills, behaviors and prioritization
- Is looked up to, trusted, and highly respected by other Xsolla employees and customers in all dealings
- Has a multiplier effect on their team/squad. Actively sought out by engineers, designers for advice
- Adapts smoothly to changes in organization, work stream, other markets
- Could change squads or area of ownership, and with appropriate onboarding and support, be equally as effective in their new role
- Demonstrates curiosity and engagement around products outside theirs specific realm of responsibility; has a strong understanding of overall product initiatives and can provide useful cross-product feedback
- Helps identify opportunities and set strategy that has durable competitive advantage focusing on innovation & disruption
- 2+ years work experience as a product owner or a product manager.
- English at a level not lower than Upper intermediate.
- Understanding the aspects of influence and performance marketing.
- Adapts to new or shifting realities in the industry and the company.
- Shows a command of the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of Product Management including data analysis, product requirements, prioritization, cross-team collaboration, and stakeholder management.
- Building business acumen and has a general understanding of the fundamentals of business success.
- Broadens their impact on the business by demonstrably leveraging their knowledge and expertise to help others.
- Marketing background or 1+ year experience with performance-based / influencer based marketing.
- Experienced in ads-attribution.
- Experienced in SAFe.
Convenient work tools
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free trainings and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Health insurance (Medical, dental and optical)- Employee and dependants
Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
**Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizen) or holding the PR status in Malaysia.
For more vacancies: https://xsolla.com/careers/vacancies