Research & Development – Webshop /
Full time /
Xsolla is an international high-tech company where services for games are created. We create solutions for developers to accept payments, attract users, publish games worldwide, and provide 24/7 technical support. We are trusted by such giants as Twitch, Valve, Epic Games, Take2 and many others.
We need a new partner in the direction of Game Tech! This team is dedicated to developing solutions for game creators to monetize their products and attract new players. Our job is to identify solution growth points, monitor their health, and help the team make data-driven decisions.
We are on the lookout for someone with experience in product and marketing data analytics. In our team we are developing a data-informed approach in product management. To work for us is to work in the field of gamedev, to influence the development of the company and to see the results of your work.
- Define, calculate and validate product metrics to measure the success of new feature implementations;
- Implement event based analytics and build end-to-end funnels to identify points of growth;
- Conduct data-driven user behavior research to improve product metrics;
- Monitor product quality, provide feedback to product teams on service improvements;
- Support data collection (quality of event coverage of the product interface);
- Work closely with product managers, designers and developers.
- 3+ years of analytics experience in a digital product, including users’ action research, hypothesis formulation and testing;
- Experience with product analytics and event based analytics;
- Understanding of what traffic attribution is, as well as ways to analyze the effectiveness of customer acquisition;
- Knowledge of SQL, experience working with databases to retrieve and process information;
- Experience with BI tools;
- Experience with A/B testing;
- Knowledge of mathematical statistics and probability theory;
- Know how to convey mathematical information in human language
Good To Have
- Experience with GitLab as an advantage
We welcome applicants from any location.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
For more vacancies: https://xsolla.com/careers/vacancies