Senior Project Manager, Fintech (All Genders)
Project Management Office – Project Management /
We’re hiring a talented and experienced Senior Project Manager, Fintech to join our global team at Xsolla. The ideal candidate will supervise and mentor the efforts of the company’s Project Managers to ensure they are performing in a well-informed, efficient, and relevant manner. The chosen candidate will work closely with enterprise and mid-tier partners to help with the implementation and integration of Xsolla's solutions -- identifying issues or blockers well before they become critical. The Senior Project Manager, Fintech will communicate globally, holding team members accountable and ensuring successful business outcomes.
Ideally this role will be based out of our Sherman Oaks, CA, HQ or Raleigh, NC office. (We are also open to hiring remotely in Germany/EU for this position)
Xsolla is a global e-commerce organization that services the gaming industry with a robust and powerful set of tools and services. As an innovative leader in game commerce, we continue to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization so our partners can grow their audience, engagement, and revenue.
Sparked by our deep love for gaming’s union of technology and artistry, our product suite operates in more than 200 countries and territories, 20+ languages, and 130 currencies. What hasn’t changed since our launch in 2005 is our conviction that everyone deserves an equal opportunity to play.
- Build and enforce standards for project management tracking as well as keeping/ cleaning various threads with partners and internal team members.
- Assemble timelines for projects that need to be executed.
- Work across the organization with engineering/development, business development, account management, marketing, legal, etc. teams and team members at all levels as well as have interaction with stakeholders and executives.
- Participate in partner meetings as well as negotiate and finalize deals with the Business Development teams to ensure successful deals.
- Build MSAs, Scopes of Work, and Statements of Work to supplement legal agreements for any custom projects.
- Empower individual PMs to do the best possible work they can.
- Stay on top of all relevant internal and external product knowledge and train PMs in this.
- Monitor and check industry-standard tools and knowledge and provide this to the department.
- Ensure department-wide projects come in on time and on budget.
- Request technical advice from the team for any of the items above
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Programing, or related field.
- Prior experience in the Fintech space, launching wallets, debit/credit cards and working with banks.
- 7+ years' experience in similar work, 3+ leading a team.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service/interpersonal skills/negotiation skills.
- Strong abilities with Confluence, Jira, Basecamp and G Suite.
- Must be able to pick up new software quickly and confidently.
- General Gaming Industry knowledge.
- Must be able to immediately handle a significant workload and effectively prioritize projects with a high degree of autonomy.
- Effective time-management skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Experience as an individual contributor who closes business while overseeing a team with the same goal.
- Ability to self-motivate and work individually, while also working within a highly collaborative team.
- Experience as a leader, mentor of a team who can lead by example and guide those on team towards excellence in their role.
- PMP certification or similar.
- Master's Degree
- Willingness and ability to participate in special projects.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and growing multiple platform presences while maintaining a positive, professional image of the organization.
- Ability to handle confidential information with the utmost level of professionalism.
- Performs well on cross-functional project teams and with external vendors.
- Flexible work hours as we are a global company.
- Understands the full spectrum of skill required to manage customer-centric relationships with partners.
A plus if:
At Xsolla, we know it isn’t just about the paycheck. That’s why our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being. A fully paid monthly train ticket, gym membership, monthly grocery allowance and a monthly stipend to ease home office costs buttresses Xsolla's commitment to its employees' wellbeing.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business, which is why we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 28 paid holidays every year. We are all about personal and professional growth!
Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. To foster your growth at Xsolla, we have opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo and cities around the world, Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit: xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process pursuant to the GDPR Personal Data Protection Act 2016/679 of 14/04/2016. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA, please reach out to email@example.com.
XSOLLA'S COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
We welcome diversity in our team and we are open to applications from diverse candidates in all entirety irrespective of - gender, age, ethnicity, life background, sexual orientation, political views, religion, or other personal traits – we make it a duty to offer equal opportunity for everyone to work with Xsolla.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!