Experiential Marketing Manager, Americas
Marketing – Marketing /
Full time /
As an experienced Global Events Manager you will be working closely with our Global Director of Experiential Marketing and our Regional Marketing Managers to assist with event research, logistics planning, administration and onsite delivery of Xsolla’s series of 85+ global events annually. A large part of the role is logistics-based, such as implementing deliverables of our sponsorship packages at the events that we partner with. In addition to this you will be sourcing international venues and vendors, and obtaining quotes for services for booth build, production, branding, swag and merchandise etc. Experience working on a global level is essential with an understanding of regional nuances and budgets.
As part of the role you will be collaborating with internal teams on the event marketing activities such as social media campaigns, creation of landing pages and email campaign planning and creation of graphics and branding. The role will involve international travel to attend site visits and deliver the events. The ideal candidate will have experience working in the Games, Tech or Software industry and have an in-depth understanding and experience in delivering B2B Conferences, trade shows, networking events and speaking engagements. As this is a global role, some work may need to be done outside traditional business hours. This is an office-based position based out of our Los Angeles, CA or Raleigh, NC office depending on the location of the chosen candidate. Flexible work schedules available.
Xsolla is a global e-commerce organization that services the gaming industry with a robust and powerful set of tools and services. As an innovative leader in game commerce, we continue to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization so our partners can grow their audience, engagement, and revenue.
Sparked by our deep love for gaming’s union of technology and artistry, our product suite operates in more than 200 countries and territories, 20+ languages, and 130 currencies. What hasn’t changed since our launch in 2005 is our conviction that everyone deserves an equal opportunity to play.
- Venue searches in all locations, including negotiating venue hire charges, food and beverage costs and other associated event items.
- Vendor sourcing, comparing costs and negotiating hire charges for event equipment and hire of services, specifically booth production companies, AV companies, event rentals, video and photography, and merchandise producers.
- Updating the event budgets regularly with costs in the correct currency
- Research for the best hotels and prices for the staff attending the events and booking hotel blocks in hour or with our venue and hotel sourcing agency Helsmsbrisco
- Setting up new events on the Xsolla events page, including adding copy about the event, venue information, event logos.
- Setting up and managing networking events on our event registration and marketing platform, Splash
- Working with our integrated marketing manager to create and plan our email marketing campaigns for events. Including drafting copy, adding event information, logos, helping to draft messaging and requesting graphics where required.
- Working with the Social media manager to create and plan social media campaigns for our events. Including drafting copy, adding event information, logos, helping to draft messaging and requesting graphics where required.
- Liaising with event organizers to research new events and review sponsorship options suitable for the company. Confirming sponsorship packages, working with the organizer on all aspects of the planning and delivery of the event to fulfill the deliverables.
- Coordinating speaking sessions with our BD team, product team and creative team to ensure session content is prepared, reviewed and approved in good time for speaking engagements at events.
- Regularly updating the event roadmap tracker with sponsor information received, dates, links to the events.
- Placing Jira ticket requests with our in house creative team and adding detailed information for each item in the brief section along with deadlines.
- Working with our creative team on a regular basis to ensure all event materials are completed, approved and then sent to vendors or event organizers to fulfill.
- Create opportunities to gather, capture and validate new business leads through each event. Ensure leads can be generated if lead scanning is not available at events.
- Liaising with all event vendors before the event to ensure a smooth event set up.
- 3+ years of experience in a related role
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent administration skills and ability to update documents on a regular basis
- Demonstrable expertise in budgeting and managing projects to tight deadlines
- Understand the need for timely information, able to meet deadlines and manage own workload
- Strong work ethic and exceptional attention to quality and detail is essential
- Ability to work with internal teams to clearly communicate and track project deliverables
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions quickly and efficiently
- Creativity and the ability to think outside the box is a must, we are looking for someone who wants to push the boundaries, try new things and to elevate our experiences to the next level
- Ability to manage multiple projects through highly effective organizational skills
- Ability to confidently communicate with vendors, organizers and our internal teams about the event plans
- Strong live event management delivery skills
- Experience working with Atlassian products such as Jira and Confluence; Google workspace is beneficial
$75,000 - $90,000 a year
At Xsolla, we are passionate about providing a conducive environment for our team to thrive personally and professionally. Our comprehensive Benefits Program caters to the physical, mental, and emotional well-being of our full-time employees and their families. This includes 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans, disability and life insurance, chiropractic coverage, flexible spending accounts, and a fully vested 401(k) retirement plan with a 4% company match from the start date.
Understanding the detrimental effects of burnout, we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 14 paid holidays each year. Personal and professional development is a cornerstone of our ethos at Xsolla. Each employee has a personalized career roadmap, developed in partnership with their manager, aligning individual and company goals. We support this growth through in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education opportunities.
Xsolla is a global leader in video game commerce, established in 2005. Our mission is to simplify the complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization in the gaming industry. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with offices worldwide, we support major gaming titles and partners. Our deep commitment to gaming's blend of technology and artistry drives our continuous innovation and dedication to our partners' success.
The role involves typical office activities such as sitting, standing, bending, lifting, and moving intermittently during working hours. These requirements can be met with or without reasonable accommodations. The responsibilities of this position are dynamic and may evolve to align with the organization's goals and objectives.
Xsolla is committed to ensuring the privacy and security of all information collected during hiring. Please direct any inquiries regarding GDPR or CCPA to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!