Frontend Developer (React)
Research & Development – User Engagement /
What are we doing?
We are a stream-aligned team that supports a new direction for Xsolla - Metaframe, along with its key features – Orbs API & Metaframe Virtual Currencies API, Promo Codes API, Backpack, etc. The team conducts numerous experiments and tests various business hypotheses aimed at user acquisition and retention in the Xsolla B2C ecosystem.
Why are we doing it?
Xsolla Metaframe is needed to:
Unite partner projects into Xsolla Ecosystem and enable unified operations (login, wallet, virtual currencies, orbs and promo codes management);
Enable any user acquisition or user engagement mechanics across Xsolla Ecosystem.
- Develop the functionality of the Metaframe system and maintain it
- Collaborate closely with engineers and other product team members
- Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team
- Be passionate about user experience and product delivery
- Write testable code, unit and integration tests
- Sharing of knowledge and experience with colleagues
- Interaction with the team of integrators and technical support, development and improvement of the processes of this interaction
- Experience in implementing complex animations in CSS
- Practical experience with React, hooks, Redux, Redux-Saga
- Experience with e2e and unit tests
- Experience in team software development
- More than 3 years of frontend development experience
GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience working with websockets and gRPC
- Experience with micro frontend frameworks such as Module Federation
Convenient work tools
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free trainings and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Health insurance (Medical, dental and optical)- Employee and dependants
Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, and cities around the world, Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, Pearl Abyss, NCSoft, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit: xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
**Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizen) or holding the PR status in Malaysia.
For more vacancies: https://xsolla.com/careers/vacancies