Xsolla Holding Company – Xsolla Holding Company /
We are looking to hire an experienced accountant with a strong background in financial management who is seeking a challenging opportunity to contribute to the success of a global organization. Xsolla Holding Company, a leading player in video game e-commerce, is looking for a skilled and dedicated Senior Accountant to join our team.
As a Senior Accountant at Xsolla Holding Company, you will play a crucial role in the financial operations and reporting of our global organization. Working closely with our finance team, you will be responsible for ensuring accurate and timely financial statements, managing financial processes, and providing strategic insights to support decision-making.
Xsolla is a global e-commerce organization that services the gaming industry with a robust and powerful set of tools and services. As an innovative leader in game commerce, we continue to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization so our partners can grow their audience, engagement, and revenue.
Sparked by our deep love for gaming’s union of technology and artistry, our product suite operates in more than 200 countries and territories, 20+ languages, and 130 currencies. What hasn’t changed since our launch in 2005 is our conviction that everyone deserves an equal opportunity to play.
If you are a detail-oriented and experienced professional with a passion for accounting and finance, we invite you to join our team. Take the next step in your career and make a significant impact at Xsolla Holding Company.
- Manage and oversee the preparation and filing of corporate tax returns, ensuring accuracy and compliance with relevant tax laws and regulations
- Prepare and review financial statements
- Work closely with the finance team to provide support during audits and examinations
- Collaborate with finance, legal, and other departments to gather necessary information
- Assist with special projects and ad-hoc requests, as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance (or related field)
- CPA preferred (must be candidate at minimum)
- 5+ years of progressive finance or accounting experience (preferably 2+ years' public accounting experience)
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, regulatory reporting requirements, account analysis, and accounting policy
- Ability to interpret and apply GAAP accounting guidance
- Reconciliation and analytical skills to understand and resolve complex problems
- Ability to successfully participate in and lead projects involving cross-functional teams
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- A proactive, self-directed approach with the ability to multi-task
- Committed team player with exceptional organizational skills, detail-oriented mindset, and a high sense of urgency
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work effectively both individually and as a team
- Large ERP system experience (We use NetSuite) as well as advanced ability in Excel
- Proficiency in Jira, Confluence, iOS, Google Workspace a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial mindset
$95,000 - $120,000 a year
At Xsolla, our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being. We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time employees AND their families (that start on the first of the month after start date)! Additionally, disability and life insurance are company-paid. Chiropractic coverage and flexible spending accounts are there for you, should you need them. And our 401(k) retirement plan is entirely immediately vested at the start date and includes a 4% company match to help you plan for the future.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business. That’s why we offer paid unlimited Flexible Time Off and 14 paid holidays each year.
We are all about personal and professional growth! Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. In an effort to foster your growth at Xsolla, we offer opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo and cities around the world, Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit: xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!