Country Manager, UAE
Business Development – Business Development /
We are looking to hire a Country Manager in Dubai, UAE to join our global team here at Xsolla! As the Country Manager you will broaden our current relationships with clients, create new opportunities sourced from your large gaming network, and develop a pipeline of business opportunities. In the office you will be a reliable resource for all employees by demonstrating your expert knowledge and sharing ideas. Outside of the office you will be a strong leader in your field with great communication skills. As an individual you are reliable, a self starter, and trustworthy.
- Primary point of contact for global partners in designated markets
- Manage and represent Xsolla in Dubai and throughout UAE
- Approve and assist with negotiating strategic deals with developers and partners to increase Xsolla’s presence in assigned markets
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to grow business
- Analyze key partner metrics to understand the health of developer businesses
- Based on the metrics, give direction to the team on any necessary changes
- Ensure your clients success by interfacing closely with your reports and other departments
- Create strategy to secure business and close deals
- Advocate your ideas in a variety of environments while promoting your team members
- Exceed expectations by tapping into your digital game expertise and network
- Provide team with feedback, coaching, and development opportunities to help support the team member’s experience as well as to provide a foundation for professional growth
- Assist with a variety of projects as business needs dictate
- Serve as a conduit of information from corporate to the field
- Navigate shifts and trends to develop plans for a successful future
- Demonstrate everyday leadership by sharing accomplishments as a team, and inspiring those around you to strive for the best
- Build an office and entity for Xsolla in UAE along with a local team based on the business goals and needs of the country
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, or similar field
- 8+ years' professional experience
- Have lead teams in the past with successful metrics
- Must have a passion for games and/or prior experience in the game industry
- Strong network of gaming professionals within UAE
- Understanding of mobile games industry and business models related
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Gaming industry knowledge
- Must be able to immediately handle a significant workload and effectively prioritize projects with a high degree of autonomy
- Effective time management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to travel internationally up to 30%
- Preferred :
- Experience with an entrepreneurial organization
Freedom to Act
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while achieving a high degree of accuracy and meeting deadlines
Size and Complexity
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities while maintaining a positive, professional image of the organization
- Define key performance indicators to set goals for and track the performance of our publishing efforts, and help your teams gain and maintain a data-informed perspective on their workNeed to understand specific client needs and problem solve appropriately
- Ability to participate in or to lead special projects
- Ability to handle confidential information with the utmost level of professionalism
- Performs well on cross-functional project teams and with external vendors
- Collaborates with a variety of different vendors, clients, and internal partners
- Both understand and sell the product
- Inspire and support the career development of your peers
- Well connected and experienced in the industry, a large network of industry members.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, and cities around the world, Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, Pearl Abyss, NCSoft, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit: xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations. The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity, Opportunity, Vision, and Enjoy the game!