DevOps Engineer (Platform Team)
IT Department – DevOps /
The Xsolla DevOps team is looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer to work in our KL Office
Xsolla Technology Stack: Ubuntu, Docker, Kubernetes, Harbor, Gitlab, Terraform, Terragrunt, Puppet, Nginx, Google Cloud Platform, Prometheus, Grafana, New Relic and ELK
- Manage Kubernetes clusters (self-hosted or cloud-based)
- Implement and maintenance infrastructure in the cloud
- Managing Linux servers, web servers and application servers
- At least 3 years experience as a DevOps engineer
- Extensive experience with Linux
- Extensive experience with container orchestration using Kubernetes
- Experience with Self-hosted Kubernetes clusters administration
- AWS or GCP cloud experience
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tooling
- Experience with Python / Bash scripting
- Experience with observability tools
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment
NICE TO HAVE
- Kubernetes (CKA, CKS)
- Google Cloud Platform or AWS
- HashiCorp (Terraform Associate, Vault Associate)
- Linux (LFCS, LFCE, RHCSA, RHCE)
- Puppet or Ansible certifications
Convenient work tools:
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free training and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
Xsolla is a video game commerce company powered by Transaction Engine and Business Engine that helps developers and publishers market, sell, connect, and optimize their games globally. The engines work seamlessly together to solve the complexities of distribution, marketing, and monetization so partners can increase their audience, sales, and revenue. For more information, please visit www.xsolla.com.
The physical demands for this position are sitting, standing, bending, lifting, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
**Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizens) or holding PR status in Malaysia.