Strategic Finance Manager, Sales
Finance – Finance /
We are seeking a dynamic and driven Strategic Finance Manager to join our team and play a pivotal role in supporting the financial management and decision-making processes of our sales unit. The successful candidate will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to provide strategic financial insights, drive performance analysis, and ensure alignment between financial goals and operational objectives.
Xsolla is a global e-commerce organization that services the gaming industry with a robust and powerful set of tools and services. As an innovative leader in game commerce, we continue to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization so our partners can grow their audience, engagement, and revenue.
Sparked by our deep love for gaming’s union of technology and artistry, our product suite operates in more than 200 countries and territories, 20+ languages, and 130 currencies. What hasn’t changed since our launch in 2005 is our conviction that everyone deserves an equal opportunity to play.
- Collaborate with sales leaders to understand and analyze sales data, trends, and performance metrics to provide strategic financial insights
- Develop and maintain financial models to support forecasting, budgeting, and long-term planning for the Sales Unit
- Evaluate sales initiatives, pricing strategies, and market trends to identify opportunities for revenue growth and operational efficiencies
- Partner with Sales teams to create and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure sales effectiveness and profitability
- Support the development of annual budgets, quarterly forecasts, and financial reporting for the Sales Unit
- Provide financial insights and guidance for decision-making on cost optimization and resource allocation
- Collaborate with the finance team to develop and implement financial strategies that drive revenue growth and operational excellence
- Proactively identify opportunities for cost reduction and operational efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in growth team, financial analysis, budgeting, or a related role
- Proficiency in financial modeling, budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis
- Salesforce experience, certification is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a keen attention to detail
- Familiarity with marketing and gaming industry concepts and strategies is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of financial systems and tools (Excel, ERP systems)
- Proficiency in Jira, Confluence, ADP, Concur, Google Workspace, iOS preferred
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial mindset
A plus if:
$110,000 - $140,000 a year
At Xsolla, our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being. We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time employees AND their families (that start on the first of the month after start date)! Additionally, disability and life insurance are company-paid. Chiropractic coverage and flexible spending accounts are there for you, should you need them. And our 401(k) retirement plan is entirely immediately vested at the start date and includes a 4% company match to help you plan for the future.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business. That’s why we offer paid unlimited Flexible Time Off and 14 paid holidays each year.
We are all about personal and professional growth! Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. In an effort to foster your growth at Xsolla, we offer opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo and cities around the world, Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit: xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!