Chief of Staff
Los Angeles /
Hand of Midas – Hand of Midas /
We are hiring a talented and experienced Chief of Staff to join our global team at Xsolla! The Chief of Staff (COS) will partner with our company founder to make the strategic choices and daily operating decisions that go into managing and continuing to build a hyper-growth multi-billion-dollar global company.
A successful candidate will have the analytical experience to work individually and collaboratively in an evolving environment. In addition, you are incredibly organized and able to strategically work on multiple projects simultaneously. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to work behind the scenes to continue to make Xsolla, the Founder, our CEO and other senior leaders shine. As Chief of Staff, you will also be comfortable being the face of the company in the Owner’s absence.
This is an on-site position based out of our HQ in Sherman Oaks, CA
- Work alongside the company founder and have unfettered access to all the information he sends or receives
- Strategic Planning: develop strategy and planning cycles, delegating different points of view to help leadership and product teams plan with the best possible business context
- Ownership of development, supporting teams to complete associated deliverables, and working collaboratively to prepare presentations
- Lead successful meetings for the Executive team and throughout the organization and across the globe
- Formulate agendas, guide and facilitate the discussion, bring together notes and action items, and provide excellent follow-up
- Frame problems and propose structures/models that help people better understand the problem and trade-offs
- Corporate OKR (Objectives and Key Results) Management
- You will act as trusted counsel to senior leaders, provide analysis on company operations and represent executives in various capacities/meetings
- Project Management: Partner across the organization relevant to your project/role, including Finance, HR, Product Management, Marketing Teams as well as with various stakeholders and customers
- 4 - 8+ years at a top management consulting firm (ex. Bain, BCG, or McKinsey)
- Highly organized, make sure nothing falls through the cracks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels (including executive leadership team, peers, managers and junior staff)
- Possess broad strategic business knowledge
- Excellent financial modeling skills
- Comfortable navigating in a growing and changing organization, identifying and engaging with teams and individuals
- Embody the attitude needed to support an agile working environment (including respect, collaboration, improvement and learning cycles, pride in ownership, focus on delivering value and continuous improvement)
- Ability to see where improvements can be made and problem solving
- Confidence and competence to make decisions and the self-restraint to know when not to
- Able to take responsibility
- Enjoy working with data and fluent in a variety of analytical tools
- Expertise in leading complex projects across teams and organizations
- Highest level of ability to manage confidential information
- An ideal candidate has an expansive network in Los Angeles and has a deeply rooted passion for the city
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- Ability to commute daily to our Sherman Oaks, CA HQ
- $600,000 - $650,000 dependent on experience
Our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Our Benefits Program includes 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time employees and their families! Additionally, disability and life insurance are company-paid. Chiropractic coverage and flexible spending accounts are there for you, should you need them. And our 401(k) retirement plan includes a company match to help you plan for the future.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business. That’s why we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 14 paid holidays each year.
We are all about personal and professional growth! Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. In an effort to foster your growth at Xsolla, we offer opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, and cities around the world, Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, Pearl Abyss, NCSoft, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit: xsolla.com
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!