Compliance Information Security Specialist
Research & Development – Cybersecurity /
Full time /
The Xsolla Team is looking for a passionate Compliance Information Security Specialist to work remotely in one of these countries: Serbia, Montenegro, Indonesia, Thailand, and Cyprus. We need a professional who knows and likes to solve the company's information issues.
- Work with information security standards: researching industry requirements, identifying standards and certifications required by the company, preparing for and conducting audits
- Organize preparation and implementation of PCI DSS, GDPR, ISO27001, SOC [1,2], 152-FZ requirements
- Interact with product development, IT and management departments
- Develop information security documentation and regulations, and provide training to company employees
- Monitor the fulfillment of regular tasks for PCI DSS compliance
- Completion of questionnaires regarding company security
- Tracking, implementing and adapting to changes in standards and requirements
- Familiar with PCI DSS and SOC. ISO27001 will be good bonus
- Able to establish and maintain security processes
- Love working with people, willing to negotiate
- Can write clear instructions and are willing to communicate them publicly
- Have worked in a similar position for at least one year
- Oral communication in English is not a problem
$45,000 - $55,000 a year
Convenient work tools:
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free training and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, and cities around the world, Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, Pearl Abyss, NCSoft, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit: xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations. The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity, Opportunity, Vision, and Enjoy the game!