Full Stack Developer
Research & Development – Rapid Prototyping /
Full time /
Our Rapid Prototyping team at Xsolla is looking for two Junior/middle level developers to help automate internal services (Salesforce, Jira, Atlas, etc), as well as develop experimental products.
Xsolla is a global e-commerce organization that services the gaming industry with a robust and powerful set of tools and services. As an innovative leader in game commerce, we continue to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization so our partners can grow their audience, engagement, and revenue.
Sparked by our deep love for gaming’s union of technology and artistry, our product suite operates in more than 200 countries and territories, 20+ languages, and 130 currencies. What hasn’t changed since our launch in 2005 is our conviction that everyone deserves an equal opportunity to play.
This role can also be performed remotely from anywhere within the EU
- Create internal operational tools for products
- Automation of internal systems
- Development of internal company services and integrations with external services
- Development of experimental products
- Development of project architecture
- Collaborate closely with engineers and other product team members
- Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team
- Drive impactful technical decisions.
- Professional knowledge of PHP or Go-lang
- Professional knowledge of of RESTful APIs
- Professional knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with modern software architecture patterns (DDD,
- Clean Architecture, etc).
- Knowledge of front end technologies
- Knowledge of AI.
- You want to have input into the overall development of the software
- You want to work with a team that strives to follow best practices
- You are collaborative, willing to teach and learn from others;
- You are fun and expect to work with other fun people.
You should apply if:
At Xsolla, we know it isn’t just about the paycheck. That’s why our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being. A fully paid monthly train ticket, gym membership, monthly grocery allowance and a monthly stipend to ease home office costs buttresses Xsolla's commitment to its employees' wellbeing.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business, which is why we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 28 paid holidays every year. We are all about personal and professional growth!
Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. To foster your growth at Xsolla, we have opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is a global leader in video game commerce, established in 2005. Our mission is to simplify the complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization in the gaming industry. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with offices worldwide, we support major gaming titles and partners. Our deep commitment to gaming's blend of technology and artistry drives our continuous innovation and dedication to our partners' success.
The role involves typical office activities such as sitting, standing, bending, lifting, and moving intermittently during working hours. These requirements can be met with or without reasonable accommodations. The responsibilities of this position are dynamic and may evolve to align with the organization's goals and objectives.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process pursuant to the GDPR Personal Data Protection Act 2016/679 of 14/04/2016. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA, please reach out to email@example.com.
XSOLLA'S COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
We welcome diversity in our team and we are open to applications from diverse candidates in all entirety irrespective of - gender, age, ethnicity, life background, sexual orientation, political views, religion, or other personal traits – we make it a duty to offer equal opportunity for everyone to work with Xsolla.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!