Technical Lead (Xsolla Drops and Partner Network)
Kuala Lumpur /
Research & Development – Partner Network /
Xsolla Drops and Partner Network:
The team is developing a set of Xsolla Drops and Partner Network (https://xsolla.com/products/partnernetwork) tools. This suite of solutions makes it easy for game developers to create performance-based incentive and user activities reactivation programs for multiple types of channels (influencers, affiliates, web portals and more, but related with games) with an easy-to-use, cost-effective tool. We implement it as a web platform allowing influencers, Hollywood celebrities, show production companies, and marketing agencies to collaborate with game developers and other creators on issuing and distributing different types of items in form of drops to their potential audience without writing a code.
- Setting the development process for the team
- Estimating the time of individual tasks implementation
- Organizing and facilitating team Scrum rituals
- Designing key technical parts of the product
- Participating in product testing and delivery processes
- Supporting the professional growth of employees through the accumulation of knowledge and experience
- Working with the strengths and weaknesses of team members
- Building a culture of collective responsibility for commitments, trust, creativity, and mentorship in the team
- Working with personal development tracks for each employee
- Participating in discussions of architectural solutions in the department
- 2+ years of team management experience
- Knowledge of SQL and MySQL/PostgreSQL database
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform technologies or with any other cloud provider
- Decent understanding of backend components, such as caches, networks, load balancers, CDNs, etc
- Ability to build reliable, scalable, and fault-tolerant software
- Ability to work and be flexible in a fast pace environment
- Working knowledge of PHP programming language
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue
- Experience of developing CI/CD pipelines
- Loves to make quality products and working as a team
- Knows how to set goals and achieve them
- Faces challenges with optimism
- Knows how to work in a team, sees own strengths and weaknesses, and strengths and weaknesses of others
- Constantly learns
- Fluent English
Great to have:
Convenient work tools
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free trainings and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Health insurance (Medical, dental and optical)- Employee and dependants
Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
**Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizen) or holding the PR status in Malaysia.