Full Stack Developer (Senior Level)
Kuala Lumpur /
Research & Development – CRM System /
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer (Senior level) under CRM System Team.Xsolla pays attention to all sides of work with our partners, so CRM is a strategically significant product for it.
CRM System stores the information about our current and potential partners and our interactions with them. It is used by our Business Development Managers, Account Managers and Product Owners, and the overwhelming majority of important business-processes of Xsolla are based on it. The core of the system is autogeneration of UI components and API methods based on object schemas.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and improving our CRM System codebase to current best practices and standards, and supporting and optimizing related data services and processes. The chosen candidate will be expected to provide guidance to the rest of the engineering team in the form of autotest coverage practices and architecture improving. If you're full of ambition, not afraid of difficult tasks and architecture challenges, ready to collaborate, willing to teach and learn from others - this position is for you.
CRM development contains following technologies:
Backend: TypeScript + NestJs + GraphQL, Go, PHP
Frontend: React + Redux + TypeScript + Yarn
Infrastructure: K8s, GCP, Docker
DB: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis
GitLab, Jira, Confluence
- Develop the functionality of the Xsolla CRM System and maintain it
- Collaborate closely with engineers and other product team members
- Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team
- Be passionate about user experience and product delivery
- Drive impactful technical decisions
- Follow the industry’s best practices for writing clean codeWrite testable code, unit and integration tests
- Sharing of knowledge and experience with colleagues
- 3-5 years of experience in team development
- Solid knowledge of TypeScript and Node.js
- Experience of development via React
- Experience in npm package development and release
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest
- Understanding decomposition principles, OOP and patterns
- Know the architectural application patterns and have experience applying them (DDD, Clean Architecture, etc) Smart, friendly team player, and you enjoy working with others to pursue a common goal
- Readiness to work in an English-speaking environment
- Ability to work and be flexible in a fast pace environment
- Experience with mentoring other people
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with research and solving tough challenges
- Worked with continuous integration and deployment systems: Docker, Capistrano, Jenkins, Gitlab, etc.
- Automation e2e test development with Playwright or Cypress
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform technologies (CloudSQL, PubSub and Cloud Run) or with any other cloud provider
- Experience of developing CI/CD pipelines including infrastructure for integration tests
- Expert knowledge interacting and developing RESTful APIs and microservice architecture
- Experience working with Agile SCRUM based teams
- BONUS if you have experience or interest in the Go or PHP language
Convenient work tools
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free trainings and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
Xsolla is the video game commerce company, powered by Transaction Engine and Business Engine, that helps developers and publishers market, sell, connect and optimize their games globally. The engines work seamlessly together to solve the complexities of distribution, marketing and monetization so partners can increase their audience, sales and revenue. For more information, please visit www.xsolla.com.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
**Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizen) or holding the PR status in Malaysia