Research & Development – Anti-Fraud /
Full time /
We are looking for an experienced Golang developer to join the Xsolla Anti-Fraud Team. The team is developing a payment security system for games. The product uses a hybrid machine learning engine that detects fraudulent activity. If you are full of ambition, not afraid of difficult tasks, ready to develop and want to work in the video game industry, this job is for you.
- Develop and support microservices in Go (REST API applications, consumers, service workers, etc.);
- Develop an ML solution for traffic analysis;
- Configure the interaction of services with third-party components (payment systems, cloud services, SaaS solutions);
- Write unit and functional tests
- Conduct research and propose new ideas to improve the product
- Participate in the development of tasks
- You write in Go with 5-6 years or more experience
- Designed and developed REST API;
- Good command of SQL and database design;
- Worked in the Linux console and are interested in DevOps (GitLab CI, Kubernetes, Docker);
- You know standard Go templates, you understand what SOLID and Clean Architecture are;
- Have basic knowledge of PHP
- You know how to write testable code, unit and functional tests;
- Worked with queues and caching systems;
- You are fluent in reading manuals and technical literature in English. Proficiency in both spoken and written English is a must.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
For more vacancies: https://xsolla.com/careers/vacancies