Business Analyst (Operational Intelligence) (Upskilling & Reskilling Provided!)
Kuala Lumpur /
Customer Data and Insights – Operational intelligence /
As a business analyst, you'll be responsible for facilitating efficient processes among the units in charge of collecting, analyzing, and reporting on data. Xsolla is a video game commerce company that helps developers and publishers market, sell, connect, and optimize their games globally. Maintaining and improving the utility of our architectural and business decisions requires ensuring a steady stream of decisions and their effective delivery. The primary focus of the team you will join will be the establishment of versatile and valuable data insights supported by a robust and flexible technical infrastructure.
We are looking for a trustworthy, self-driven, motivated, and accountable individual to support the efforts of the Funnel Team while collaborating and integrating within the global strategy.
- Collaborating with data, reporting, and marketing teams, you will work on projects related to identification and delivery of relevant incoming leads data.
- Streamline process of getting data insights between the stakeholders;
- Act as liaison between business stakeholders, communicating their requirements from the data;
- Analyze the business processes for inefficiencies, detect ways to increase the value of data representation;
- Make recommendations and prototype solutions, evaluating capacity required for the task
- 3+ years work experience as a business analyst;
- Experience in Business Process Management tools, knowledge of BPI standards;
- Elicitation and management of requirements (markets needs, customers needs, stakeholders goals and etc.);
- Business process notations (UML, BPMN, etc.);
- Prototyping skills, Figma, Tableau;
- Understanding of product metrics measurement;
- Ability to read and interpret ER diagrams and simple SQL-queries;
- Ability to communicate clearly, work effectively with diverse groups, ability to quickly research, understand and document new processes and requirements;
- Proficient English, ability to handle complex and detailed argumentation well.
Convenient work tools
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
We are all about personal and professional growth! Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals.
To foster your growth at Xsolla, we have opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Free trainings and participation in specialized conferences.
Rich knowledge exchange within the company.
Health insurance (Medical, dental and optical) - Employee and dependants
Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
**Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizen) or holding the PR status in Malaysia.