Middle/Senior React Developer (Funding)
Kuala Lumpur /
Research & Development – Funding Club /
The team is developing a set of Xsolla investment products. This suite of solutions makes it easy for game developers to find investment. Right now the team is working on Game Investment Platform, Funding Club and Accelerator products.
- Design and develop modern frontend applications
- Partner with the UI/UX designer to build great and user-friendly interfaces
- Collaborate closely with engineers and other product team members
- Be passionate about user experience and product delivery
- Drive impactful technical decisions
- 3+ years experience of building web applications
- Solid knowledge of TypeScript and React
- Strong experience with CSS and its preprocessors like LESS or SASS
- Good understanding of REST
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest
- In-depth knowledge of browsers and their behavior
- Ability to work and be flexible in a fast pace environment
EXTRA SKILLS THAT ARE VALUABLE:
- Experience with micro-frontend architecture and non-trivial Webpack configuration
- Automation e2e test development with Playwright or Cypress
- Experience with styled-components
- Experience with react-admin
- Loves to make quality products, web development, and people
- Knows how to set goals and achieve them
- Faces challenges with optimism
- Knows how to work in a team
- Constantly learns
Convenient work tools
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free trainings and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Health insurance (Medical, dental and optical) - Employee and dependants
Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
Annual and performance bonus
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
**Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizen) or holding the PR status in Malaysia.