Data Analyst (Product Analyst)
Serbia / Cyprus / Jakarta / Montenegro / Thailand
Data Science – Data Science Team /
Full time /
The Product Analytics team is looking for a passionate Data Analyst to work remotely in one of these countries: Serbia, Montenegro, Indonesia, Thailand, Cyprus.
Our job is to identify product growth points, monitor product health, and help the team make data-driven decisions. We are on the lookout for someone with experience in product and marketing data analytics. In our team, we are developing a data-informed approach in product management. To work for us is to work in the field of gamedev, to influence the development of the company, and to see the results of your work.
- Define, calculate, and validate product metrics to measure the success of new feature implementations;
- Implement event-based analytics and build end-to-end funnels to identify points of growth;
- Conduct data-driven user behavior research to improve product metrics;
- Monitor product quality, provide feedback to product teams on service improvements;
- Support data collection (quality of event coverage of the product interface);
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and developers.
- 3+ years of analytics experience in a digital product, including users’ action research, hypothesis formulation, and testing;
- Experience with product analytics and event-based analytics;
- Understanding of what traffic attribution is, as well as ways to analyze the effectiveness of customer acquisition;
- Knowledge of SQL, experience working with databases to retrieve and process information;
- Experience with BI tools;
- Experience with A/B testing;
- Knowledge of mathematical statistics and probability theory;
- Experience with GitLab as an advantage;
- Know how to convey mathematical information in human language
$2,500 - $3,500 a month
Convenient work tools:
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free training and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, and cities around the world, Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, Pearl Abyss, NCSoft, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit: xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations. The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to email@example.com.
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longevity, Opportunity, Vision, and Enjoy the game!