Information Security Incident Manager
Kuala Lumpur /
IT Department – Cyber Security /
We are creating a comprehensive solution that allows you to absolutely legally make remuneration payments to individuals through our service. We take full responsibility for all processes, from the collection of identification information about the payee, all related checks and ending with the direct transfer of funds. Our solution simplifies the contractor remuneration process for our clients as much as possible.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
The Xsolla team is looking for an information security specialist. We need a professional who knows how and loves to solve issues on the company's information security.
- Investigate and respond to information security incidents
- Monitor information security events
- Make decisions about the escalation of complex incidents
- Opening and maintenance of incidents in accordance with the internal procedures of the company
- Preparation of reporting on the facts of detection of information security incidents and response
- Interact with departments of product development, information technology, management
- Conduct internal audits of the company's infrastructure
- Participate in the security assessment of the architecture of new services
- Experience in administration and understanding of the operation of linux operating systems.
- Familiar with common infrastructure attacks and understand the difference between threat and risk
- Knowledge of approaches in the field of security monitoring, alerts (optional analytics)
- Knowledge of modern information security technologies and software and hardware information protection tools
- Understanding the basic principles of information security protection tools - firewalls (NGFW), IDS \ IPS, WAF, SIEM, antiviruses, etc.
- Good communication in English
Convenient work tools
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free trainings and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Health insurance (Medical, dental and optical)- Employee and dependants
Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
Annual and performance bonus
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
**Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizen) or holding the PR status in Malaysia.