Event Motion Designer
Marketing – Marketing /
Xsolla is actively seeking a highly skilled and passionate Videographer/Motion Designer with a strong focus on videography to join our dynamic creative team. In this multifaceted role, the Videographer/Motion Designer will be responsible for crafting visually stunning and engaging video content, along with motion graphics and animations, that effectively communicate and support our brand identity across a variety of platforms and channels.
Your primary responsibility will be to plan, film, and edit high-quality video content that captivates our target audience and promotes our brand, products, and services. Content includes but is not limited to industry events, speaking sessions and interviews. Alongside your videography skills, you will also create complementary motion graphics and animations that enhance the visual storytelling experience. The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of design principles, a keen eye for detail, strong time management skills, and the ability to excel in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Manage all aspects of video production, including pre-production planning, filming, lighting, sound recording, and post-production editing and colour grading
- Design and produce engaging motion graphics and animations to supplement video content, enhancing the overall visual storytelling experience
- Conceptualize, develop, and execute creative video and motion design projects that align with brand guidelines and project objectives
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders, such as marketing teams, event coordinators, and other creative professionals, to produce visually captivating content that supports and elevates campaigns and initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, techniques, and technologies, incorporating them into our video and motion design projects and processes as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree in Film, Video Production, Motion Design, Graphic Design, or a related field
- 5+ years of proven experience in videography and motion design, with a strong portfolio showcasing your skills and creativity
- Expertise in industry-standard video production tools, such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, and DaVinci Resolve, as well as motion design tools like Adobe After Effects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to team members and stakeholders alike
- A results-driven attitude, with the capacity to balance the demands of creativity and productivity in a deadline-driven environment
- Full working proficiency in English is absolutely required
GOOD TO HAVE
- Passion for video games and understanding of the industry
Convenient work tools
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free training and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Health insurance (Medical, dental and optical)- Employee and dependants
Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sitting, standing, bending, lifting, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
**Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizens) or holding PR status in Malaysia.
For more vacancies: https://xsolla.com/careers/vacancies