Research & Development – New Product /
Full time /
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
Xsolla is on the lookout for someone with an experience in product and marketing data analytics. Our team are developing a data-informed approach in product management. Our job is to identify solution growth points, monitor their health, and help the team make data-driven decisions.
- Define, calculate and validate product metrics to measure the success of new feature implementations
- Build end-to-end funnels to identify the most effective channels for attracting traffic
- Conduct data-driven user behavior research to improve product metrics
- Monitor product quality, provide feedback to product teams on service improvements
- Support data collection (quality of event coverage of the product interface)
- Work closely with product managers, designers and developers
- 3+ years of analytics experience in a digital product, including users’ action research, hypothesis formulation and testing
- Experience with marketing analytics and building end-to-end funnels
- Understanding of what traffic attribution is, as well as ways to analyze the effectiveness of customer acquisition
- Knowledge of SQL, experience working with databases to retrieve and process information
- Experience with BI tools
- Understanding of or experience with A/B testing
- Knowledge of mathematical statistics and probability theory
- Experience with GitLab as an advantage
- Know how to convey mathematical information in human language
Convenient work tools:
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free training and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
Xsolla is a video game commerce company powered by Transaction Engine and Business Engine that helps developers and publishers market, sell, connect, and optimize their games globally. The engines work seamlessly together to solve the complexities of distribution, marketing, and monetization so partners can increase their audience, sales, and revenue. For more information, please visit www.xsolla.com.
The physical demands for this position are sitting, standing, bending, lifting, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
**Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizens) or holding PR status in Malaysia.