Global Experiential Marketing Event Coordinator (All Genders)
Marketing – Marketing /
We are looking for an experienced Global Experiential Marketing Event Coordinator to join our global marketing team here at Xsolla. You will be working closely with our Global Director of Experiential Marketing, Global Experiential Marketing Event Manager, and our Regional Marketing Managers to assist with event research, logistics planning, administration and onsite delivery of Xsolla’s series of 70+ global events annually.
A large part of the role is logistics-based, such as implementing deliverables of our sponsorship packages at the events that we partner with. In addition, you will be sourcing international venues and vendors, obtaining quotes for services for booth build, production, branding, swag and merchandise etc. Experience working on a global level is essential with an understanding of regional nuances and budgets.
In this role, you will be collaborating with internal teams on event marketing activities such as social media campaigns, creation of landing pages, email campaign planning, creation of graphics, and branding.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in Games, Tech or Software industries and have a good understanding and experience in delivering B2B Conferences, trade shows, networking events and speaking engagements.
The chosen candidate will be based out of Turkey, Cyprus, Remote in the MEA Region or from our Berlin office.
This is a global role and working within various time zones to match current projects is required.
- Reporting to the Global Director of Experiential Marketing you will undertake tasks to support the global experiential marketing. In addition, you will have your own key areas of responsibility and events on which you will take the lead. Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Venue searches in all locations, including negotiating venue hire charges, food and beverage costs and other associated event items.
- Vendor sourcing, comparing costs and negotiating hire charges for event equipment and hire of services, specifically booth production companies, AV companies, event rentals, video and photography, and merchandise producers.
- Updating event budgets regularly, keeping diligent records of correct currency of each event
- Research the best hotels and prices for staff attending events; including booking hotel blocks in conjunction with our venue and hotel sourcing agency of choice.
- Setting up new events on the Xsolla events page, including adding copy about the event, venue information, event logos.
- Setting up and managing networking events on our event registration and marketing platform Splash. This includes but is not limited to adding copy about the event, graphics, building the registration form, creating email templates and testing
- Working with our Integrated Marketing Manager to create and plan our email marketing campaigns for events, including drafting copy, adding event information, logos, and requesting graphics where required.
- Working with our Social Media Manager to create and plan social media campaigns for our events; including drafting copy, adding event information, logos, helping to draft messaging and requesting graphics where required.
- Liaising with event organizers to research new events and review sponsorship options suitable for the company. Duties will include confirming sponsorship packages, working with the organizer on all aspects of the planning, and delivery of event to fulfill deliverables.
- Coordinating speaking sessions with our Business Development team, product team and creative team to ensure session content is prepared, reviewed, and approved proactively for speaking engagements and events.
- Regularly updating the event roadmap tracker with sponsor information received, dates, links to the events.
- Placing Jira ticket requests with our in-house creative team and adding detailed information for each item in the brief section along with deadlines.
- Working with our creative team on a regular basis to ensure all event materials are completed, approved and then sent to vendors or event organizers to fulfill.
- Create opportunities to gather, capture and validate new business leads through each event. Ensure leads can be generated if lead scanning is not available at events.
- Coordinating across the organization with multiple teams to ensure they have all the necessary event information, briefing documents, and are aware of the meeting booking process at events.
- Creating detailed event plans for events – following the template already in use, add all necessary information for the staff attending the event. Setting up pre-event briefings with the team attending the event.
- Creating detailed video and photography briefs for our vendors and overseeing the production of highlights reels and VOD of our speaking sessions.
- Liaising with all event vendors before the event to ensure a smooth event set up
- At events, deliver upon all aspects of event activations between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience.
- Ensuring all event leads generated at the event are processed by our CRM team in a timely manner and that all stats and data on meetings are recorded from each event in our template.
- Post-event follow-up with attending staff – sending out an internal feedback survey, gathering photos, branding on emails, banners, websites from our events for the post event report
- Assisting with any ad hoc tasks required by the Global Experiential Marketing team.
- Communicating promptly to all messages and requests in all chat spaces and on Email where possible.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Solid command of the English Language
- Strong live event management delivery skills
- Excellent administration skills and ability to update documents on a regular basis
- Demonstrable expertise in budgeting and managing projects to tight deadlines
- Understand the need for timely information, able to meet deadlines and manage own workload
- Strong work ethic and exceptional attention to quality and detail is essential
- Ability to work with internal teams to clearly communicate and track project deliverables
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions quickly and efficiently
- Creativity and the ability to think outside the box is a must, we are looking for someone who wants to push the boundaries, try new things and to elevate our experiences to the next level!
- Ability to manage multiple projects through highly effective organizational skills
- Ability to confidently communicate with vendors, organizers and our internal teams about the event plans.
- Experience working with Atlassian products such as Jira and Confluence, Google suite is beneficial
- Ability to read, write and understand Arabic fluently or at a native level would be an added advantage.
- Ability to travel up to 50% to Russia, Lithuania, Turkey, Israel, Cyprus, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Jordan, UAE, Georgia
At Xsolla, we know it isn’t just about the paycheck. That’s why our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Burnout is bad for people and bad for business. That’s why we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 28 paid holidays each year.
We are all about personal and professional growth! Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. In an effort to foster your growth at Xsolla, we offer opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, and cities around the world, Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, Pearl Abyss, NCSoft, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit: xsolla.com
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process pursuant to the CCPA and GDPR Personal Data Protection Act 2016/679 of 14/04/2016. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA, please reach out to email@example.com.
XSOLLA'S COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
We welcome diversity in our team and we are open to applications from diverse candidates in all entirety irrespective of - gender, age, ethnicity, life background, sexual orientation, political views, religion, or other personal traits – we make it a duty to offer equal opportunity for everyone to work with Xsolla.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!