Kuala Lumpur /
HR Department – HR Team /
We are looking for HR Generalist to support HR & people partner team. The HR Generalist will provide support to Head of HR, help run the daily functions of the HR Department including performance management, administering pay, benefits & leave, enforcing company policies and practices and become part of people partner.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Head of HR in the full specture of HR Management & process.
- Assist in developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Organize and manage on-boarding, new employee orientation and training programs.
- Oversees HR Assistant processing and ensures accuracy and compliance of all paperworks related to new hiresConduct exit interviews, analyzes data and identifies patterns & potential improvements.
- Oversees termination process, ensures proper notification of employee terminations internally and externally for compliance. Runs turnover reports etc.
- Improve the process of On-Boarding & Off-Boarding process for best practice
- Tracks employee corrective actions, Partners with Head of HR to make recommendations to management team for corrective action & continuous improvement, be part of people partner to address employee relation issues such as employee complaints and harassment.
- Under guidance from Head of HR, the incumbent will be responsible to review, update and communicate human resources polices, procedures, laws, standards and other government regulations. Act as Subject Matter Expert for internal HR policy interpretation.
- To assist and support Head of HR on ER & IR in the management of discipline and performance
- Assist Head of HR in managing performance appraisal process that drives high performance
- Educate, coach and partner with managers on performance management and employee development goals.
- Provide support with salary survey. Market intelligence / surveys in order to provide appropriate salary recommendations in line with the industry.
- Participate/lead in internal HR projects To undertake any ad-hoc assignments and duties as and when requested by Head of HR and Management.
Employee Relations & People Partnering
HR Policy Management & Compliance
Performance Management & Compensation & Benefit Administration
- Bachelor degree and Master Degree in Business Administration/Management/Law or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in HR field
- Must have experience in IR/ER
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent verbal and writtent communication skills.
- Ability to work and be flexible in a fast pace environment and good in multitasking
Convenient work tools
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive
Free trainings and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
On the job training
Health & dental insurance
Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demandComfortable and new office environment
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
**Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizen) or holding the PR status in Malaysia.