PHP Developer (Xsolla Drops and Partner Network)
Kuala Lumpur /
Research & Development – Partner Network /
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
We are looking for a Backend Developer (Middle/Senior Level) under Xsolla Partner Network Team.
This product is designed to make it easy for game developers to create performance-based incentive and user activities reactivation programs for multiple types of channels (influencers, affiliates, web portals and more, but related with games) with an easy-to-use, cost-effective tool.
Now it is experiencing a second birth with the new team. We have ambitions to gradually migrate the evolving functionality into the updated product on the Go-stack, while ensuring that the functionality not yet migrated works on PHP in parallel.
Backend: PHP via Symfony + small pieces on Go (we are ready to re-skill your PHP experience to Go)
Frontend: React + webpack + micro frontends via webpack module federation (for Publisher Account)
DB: MySQL + Redis
GitLab, Jira, Confluence
Frontend: React + webpack
DB: MySQL + Redis
GitLab, Jira, Confluence
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
If you want to work in a young and promising product, not afraid of complex tasks and architectural challenges, open to healthy communication and ready to gradually switch to development on Go - this position is for you.
- Develop and maintain the functionality on PHP (later on Go)
- Contributing to technical documentation for the product in Confluence
- Collaborate with product team members
- Take operational responsibility for the product functionality
- Be passionate about user experience and product delivery
- Write testable code, unit and integration tests
- 2+ years of experience in team development
- Solid knowledge of PHP
- Understanding decomposition principles, OOP and patterns
- Smart, friendly team player, and you enjoy working with others to pursue a common goal
- English level B1 and higher
- Readiness to work in an English-speaking environment
- Ability to work and be flexible in a fast pace environment
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with research and solving tough challenges
- Worked with continuous integration and deployment systems: Docker, Capistrano, Jenkins, Gitlab, etc.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform technologies (CloudSQL, PubSub and Cloud Run) or with any other cloud provider
- Experience of developing CI/CD pipelines including infrastructure for integration tests
- Expert knowledge interacting and developing RESTful APIs and microservice architecture
- Experience working with Agile SCRUM based teams
- BONUS if you have experience in the Go language
Convenient work tools
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free trainings and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Health insurance (Medical, dental and optical)- Employee and dependants
Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
**Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizen) or holding the PR status in Malaysia.