Marketing Manager (Japan)
Marketing – Marketing /
As a Marketing Manager, you will use your planning, organization and execution skills to help the company profitably grow in Japan.
We are looking for a trustworthy, self-driven, motivated and accountable individual to support the marketing efforts of the team based in the Asia-Pacific Region while collaborating and integrating within the global strategy.
When working within a team-based environment, you will have the opportunity to work with team members from different disciplines from around the world, agency partners and trade show producers.
You will take ownership of campaigns, with direct supervision from the Regional Marketing Manager for APAC (based in Seoul, South Korea), and work alongside the regional Business Development Team in Japan, Experiential and the Digital, Creative and Product Marketing teams in agroup effort to execute the Xsolla.
This role is based in Tokyo, Japan.
- Work within the global marketing organization to deliver, execute and measure localized B2B marketing campaigns and initiatives aimed at acquiring new gaming leads and partners in Japan.
- Create, manage, execute, measure and report on marketing projects and initiatives across the responsible Commerce and Funding products, solutions and services.
- Work with the events team to plan, secure, contract, execute and deliver small, medium, digital and offline trade shows taking place within your region.
- Manage the day-to-day interaction of external partners on behalf of the company within your region, including but not limited to: digital media planning agency, public relations contracted agency, and trade show production companies.
- Organize and plan public speaking opportunities for Xsolla experts and/or participate as a speaker themselves at regional video game industry events.
- Collaborate with regional business development teams to generate unique content aimed at onboarding new leads, securing meetings and help integrating products and solutions efficiently.
- Contribute to the efficiency of the marketing team by sharing new ideas and approaches for meeting our marketing objectives.
- Work with the digital marketing team to execute and deliver paid advertising, organic/paid social media, content distribution, influencer, webinar, virtual content, video content, blogs, ebooks and other marketing campaign collateral and materials.
- 2-3 years professional experience - agency, brand, technology, or related background Bachelor degree in Marketing,
- Business Administration, Communications, or related field
- Demonstrated experience in creating and developing trade show and branded B2B experiential marketing events
- Experience working with or for digital media agencies, trade show producers, and public relations agencies
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Strong data analysis and measurement skills
- Experience working with/within global companies
- Organizing and managing public speaking events at regional trade shows and public events
- 2-3 years of experience and knowledge of working in the video game development and publishing industry
- Fluent in Korean
At Xsolla, we know it isn’t just about the paycheck. That’s why our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being.Our Benefits Program includes 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time employees AND their families! Additionally, disability and life insurance are company-paid.Chiropractic coverage and flexible spending accounts are there if you need them. And our 401(k) retirement plan includes a company match to help you plan for the future.Burnout is bad for people and bad for business, which is why we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 14 paid holidays every year.We are all about personal and professional growth! Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. To foster your growth at Xsolla, we have opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.