Research & Development – Cybersecurity /
Full time /
The Xsolla team is looking for a DevSecOps. We are looking for a professional who has the skills and passion to solve the company's information security issues.
- Conduct internal audits of the company's infrastructure
- Implement and develop IaC and Policy as code practices
- Maintain, develop and automate SDLC practices
- Interact with product development, IT and management departments.
- Develop and conduct training events for developers
- Participate in security architecture assessments for new services and help teams containerize applications
- Conduct and automate infrastructure perimeter security audits
- Linux is your home
- Familiar with typical infrastructure attacks and understand the difference between threat and risk
- Familiar with containerization, understand docker and know how to use it.
- Know how to use k8s, understand ingress, pod and the difference between endpoint and service
- Familiar with cloud providers (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Can configure and debug Nginx. Know the difference between proxy_pass and upstream and understand how HTTP protocol and TLS/SSL work.
- Have worked in a similar position for at least one year
- Oral communication in English is not a problem
Convenient work tools:
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free training and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
Xsolla is a video game commerce company powered by Transaction Engine and Business Engine that helps developers and publishers market, sell, connect, and optimize their games globally. The engines work seamlessly together to solve the complexities of distribution, marketing, and monetization so partners can increase their audience, sales, and revenue. For more information, please visit www.xsolla.com.
The physical demands for this position are sitting, standing, bending, lifting, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
**Currently this position is open to applicants who are based in Malaysia