Front-end Developer (Xsolla Partner Network)
Xsolla Partner Network – XPN /
Full time /
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
We are looking for a Frontend Developer (Middle) under Xsolla Partner Network Team.
This product is designed to make it easy for game developers to create advertisement campaigns for multiple types of channels (influencers, affiliates, web portals and more, but related with games) with an easy-to-use, cost-effective tool.
Now it is experiencing a second birth with the new team. We have to sort out the current code base, tidy it up, update it and develop the product further.
Backend: PHP via Symfony
Frontend: React + Redux + webpack + micro frontends via webpack module federation (for Publisher Account)
DB: MySQL + Redis
GitLab, Jira, Confluence
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
If you want to work in a promising product, not afraid of discovering and complex tasks and architectural challenges, open to healthy communication and want to improve your product - this position is for you.
- Develop and maintain the functionality on React
- Contributing to technical documentation for the product in Confluence
- Collaborate with product team members
- Take operational responsibility for the product functionality
- Be passionate about user experience and product delivery
- Write testable code, integration tests
- 2+ years of experience in team development
- Understanding decomposition principles, OOP and patterns
- Smart, friendly team player, and you enjoy working with others to pursue a common goal
- English level B1 and higher
- Readiness to work in an English-speaking environment
- Ability to work and be flexible in a fast pace environment
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with research and solving tough challenges
- Worked with continuous integration and deployment systems: Docker, Capistrano, Jenkins, Gitlab, etc.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform technologies (CloudSQL, PubSub and Cloud Run) or with any other cloud provider
- Experience of developing CI/CD pipelines including infrastructure for integration tests
- Experience working with Agile SCRUM or KANBAN based teams
Convenient work tools:
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free training and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
Xsolla is a video game commerce company powered by Transaction Engine and Business Engine that helps developers and publishers market, sell, connect, and optimize their games globally. The engines work seamlessly together to solve the complexities of distribution, marketing, and monetization so partners can increase their audience, sales, and revenue. For more information, please visit www.xsolla.com.
The physical demands for this position are sitting, standing, bending, lifting, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
**Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizens) or holding PR status in Malaysia.