Research & Development – Publishing Platform /
Full time /
Xsolla is looking for a developer to work on a Publishing Platform solution - simple to use and convenient white-label full-cycle publishing platform solution for f2p/b2p publishers who operate an inventory of one-several to dozens of games.
If you're full of ambition, not afraid of challenging tasks, have solid knowledge in PHP or/and NodeJs, and want to work in the video game industry - this position is for you.
- Develop the functionality of the Publishing Platform solution and maintain it
- Create new services for new features
- Offer new ideas for improving the product
- Perform code review
- Have 3+ years experience in programming and industrial web application backend development in PHP/NodeJs;
- Have a good understanding of algorithms and data structures;
- Understand decomposition principles, OOP and patterns;
- Can write testable code, unit and functional tests;
- Have a good command of SQL, database design, OLTP/OLAP approaches;
- Participate in team development;
- Read manuals and technical literature in English
NICE TO HAVE
- Have experience in building high-load enterprise applications and event-driven systems;
- Know the architectural application patterns and have experience applying them;
- Work with continuous integration and deployment systems: Docker, Jenkins, Gitlab, etc;
- Experience with Frontend development (any framework, preferably Vue/React);
- Experience with Go.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
For more vacancies: https://xsolla.com/careers/vacancies