Email/CRM Marketing Manager
Raleigh / Los Angeles
Marketing – Marketing /
Full time /
We are hiring an Email/CRM Marketing Manager to join our global team at Xsolla. In this role, you will develop, implement, test, and monitor results for Xsolla’s Customer Relationship Management campaigns to help build and maintain profitable relationships with our customers.
This position requires a deep knowledge of Salesforce and managing email campaigns, from inception to completion and iteration, through Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This is a must have.
The chosen candidate is an experienced and detail-oriented individual to manage the lifecycle experience for our current and potential customers and work collaboratively with Global Marketing, Product Marketing, Analytics, Creative, and external agencies. This is a hybrid role based in Los Angeles, CA or Raleigh, NC and you’ll report to the Email/CRM Marketing Manager, based in Raleigh.
Xsolla is a global e-commerce organization that services the gaming industry with a robust and powerful set of tools and services. As an innovative leader in game commerce, we continue to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization so our partners can grow their audience, engagement, and revenue.
Sparked by our deep love for gaming’s union of technology and artistry, our product suite operates in more than 200 countries and territories, 20+ languages, and 130 currencies. What hasn’t changed since our launch in 2005 is our conviction that everyone deserves an equal opportunity to players.
If you are a Marketing Manager with a solid background in Email/CRM tools and are ready to take on an exciting role within a multi-billion dollar high-growth fintech leader in the video game industry, we encourage you to apply!
- Execute and champion personalized, automated and data driven communications, leading development and optimization of trigger/model-based emails and journeys
- Run A/B and multivariate testing; analyze campaign results, help develop benchmarks, and report on performance
- Partner with creative to optimize and test email design, copy and modules, with a focus on efficiency and performance maximization
- Manage and scale multiple work streams to ensure timely delivery of all campaigns
- Stay current on competitive email and CRM trends within our market and parallel markets and use that knowledge to guide our email/CRM roadmap
- Track and share regular reports on campaigns to measure effectiveness and optimize
- Manage relationships with external agencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 5+ years of marketing experience developing and deploying CRM programs across multiple owned channels, either in-house or at an agency
- 1-3+ years direct experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Meticulous documentation and mapping skills to help manage the complex automations you build in easily digestible ways
- Thorough knowledge of email marketing best practices, audience segmentation and methods to maintain list health and ensure high deliverability
- Working knowledge/understanding of email template design trends and best practices
- Demonstrated experience or interest in the video-game industry and basic understanding of end-to-end product cycles and needs of businesses in the ecosystem
- Strong project management abilities; capable of proactively managing up and working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team – online, in-person, locally and globally
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, while achieving a high degree of accuracy and meeting deadlines
- Embodies flexibility, transparency, and ownership over responsibilities
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities while maintaining a positive, professional image of the organization
- Ability to lead and participate in special projects
- Ability to handle confidential information with the utmost level of professionalism
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Performs well on cross-functional project teams and with external vendors
- Partners with external vendors and maintains positive relationships
- Partners with clients and maintains positive relationships
- Robust network of game developers and publishers
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience at an organization with an entrepreneurial mindset
A plus if:
$70,000 - $75,000 a year
At Xsolla, we are passionate about providing a conducive environment for our team to thrive personally and professionally. Our comprehensive Benefits Program caters to the physical, mental, and emotional well-being of our full-time employees and their families. This includes 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans, disability and life insurance, chiropractic coverage, flexible spending accounts, and a fully vested 401(k) retirement plan with a 4% company match from the start date.
Understanding the detrimental effects of burnout, we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 14 paid holidays each year. Personal and professional development is a cornerstone of our ethos at Xsolla. Each employee has a personalized career roadmap, developed in partnership with their manager, aligning individual and company goals. We support this growth through in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education opportunities.
Xsolla is a global leader in video game commerce, established in 2005. Our mission is to simplify the complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization in the gaming industry. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with offices worldwide, we support major gaming titles and partners. Our deep commitment to gaming's blend of technology and artistry drives our continuous innovation and dedication to our partners' success.
The role involves typical office activities such as sitting, standing, bending, lifting, and moving intermittently during working hours. These requirements can be met with or without reasonable accommodations. The responsibilities of this position are dynamic and may evolve to align with the organization's goals and objectives.
Xsolla is committed to ensuring the privacy and security of all information collected during hiring. Please direct any inquiries regarding GDPR or CCPA to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!